TurboSIM unlocks the OMC!!

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991
Guest Joey Scarf

Yes everything is working great

Delivery: Quoted as 2-3days, mine arrived day after order (1st class)

Price: £3.79 (seems to be plenty in stock)

Seller: Good reviews with 98.5% positive feedback

Very easy to use as you just put it in front of your sim card, you'll need to cut a little hole in the top of you sim card,

cutting the whole doesn't effect anything and then you may need a bit of cello tape to keep it in place. then that's it unlocked

The phone only stays unlocked while you have the turbo sim in, as soon as you take it out it is no longer unlcoked

This is because it just "confuse's" the phone

Link to item on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mobile-Unlocking-Super-X-Sim-Unlock-Nokia-Sony-HTC-/260862925690?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cbca45b7a#ht_3841wt_1139

Picture just to show everything is working

post-809807-0-50217000-1318173831_thumb.

Guest glossywhite

Yes everything is working great

Delivery: Quoted as 2-3days, mine arrived day after order (1st class)

Price: £3.79 (seems to be plenty in stock)

Seller: Good reviews with 98.5% positive feedback

Very easy to use as you just put it in front of your sim card, you'll need to cut a little hole in the top of you sim card,

cutting the whole doesn't effect anything and then you may need a bit of cello tape to keep it in place. then that's it unlocked

The phone only stays unlocked while you have the turbo sim in, as soon as you take it out it is no longer unlcoked

This is because it just "confuse's" the phone

Link to item on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_3841wt_1139

Picture just to show everything is working

post-809807-0-50217000-1318173831_thumb.

I think these work by spoofing the "IMSI" using something called "ki" - don't ask me any more! :P lol

Guest philmein

I just ordered one for my OMC .. Hopefully it is gonna work on GiffGaff sim ..

it should do theres a nice apn app on the market for giffgaff sims

do a search for giffgaff on the market

Guest Joey Scarf

it should do theres a nice apn app on the market for giffgaff sims

do a search for giffgaff on the market

I tried it on a giffgaff sim as i didn't want to use my actual sim in case it would break it or anything and it unlocked it

UNLOCK's for GIFFGAFF SIM

Guest glossywhite

Cheeky git has just put the price up to £8.79 mad.gif

It's called supply and demand, my friend. Find another seller!

Seems a little greedy, however. Maybe you should message him, and we'll all boycott that product until he reduces it.

[EDIT]

Just sent the seller a text, politely expressing my disapproval of this greed.

Edited by glossywhite

It's called supply and demand, my friend. Find another seller!

Seems a little greedy, however. Maybe you should message him, and we'll all boycott that product until he reduces it.

[EDIT]

Just sent the seller a text, politely expressing my disapproval of this greed.

Smart move obliviously following this tread and he's updated the auction to include the skate.

I don't blame him but it would be interesting if the first one was fluke and the rest don't work !

He's missed a trick too he could clear up with a dedicated auction titled Unlock your Skate bla bla

Guest glossywhite

Smart move obliviously following this tread and he's updated the auction to include the skate.

I don't blame him but it would be interesting if the first one was fluke and the rest don't work !

He's missed a trick too he could clear up with a dedicated auction titled Unlock your Skate bla bla

People like this are morons. They're all in it for the one-off hit, and can't think past the end of the hour, let alone the day! They don't realise the simple fact that being fair means repeat business. Were it not for the forum, he'd not even have known that this item works in the OMC. People will abandon his items, due to his greed. His loss, he'll learn, hopefully, and reduce it again.

You can't fix stupid, as they say ;)

Edited by glossywhite

What's most annoying is that I was just about to buy one @ £3.79 but had to get the kids to bed, when I came back and hit BIN it went through @ £8.79.

I've had a search and most UK supplied smart sims are around a fiver, I'd happily gamble a couple of quid to see if one works but if they are a fiver I may as well spend the extra and get one that's known to work. Clever really putting the price up to just under twice the price of most others.

I've not even bought the phone yet blink.gif dropped my san fran last week and the toughscreen has stopped working, I've spent the weekend trying to decide between another san fran or a monte carlo.

Guest glossywhite

What's most annoying is that I was just about to buy one @ £3.79 but had to get the kids to bed, when I came back and hit BIN it went through @ £8.79.

I've had a search and most UK supplied smart sims are around a fiver, I'd happily gamble a couple of quid to see if one works but if they are a fiver I may as well spend the extra and get one that's known to work. Clever really putting the price up to just under twice the price of most others.

I've not even bought the phone yet blink.gif dropped my san fran last week and the toughscreen has stopped working, I've spent the weekend trying to decide between another san fran or a monte carlo.

Someone in here needs to find a wholesale source, and beat this guy's greed into the ground!

Guest dadashi

unbelievable...i was having second thoughts about spending another 3 quid since I already ordered mine from dealextreme and been waiting 3 weeks...

but he put another fiver on it!!! Hes not getting my money...

no telling if there all the same x-sims anyway... there so many variants....

JOEY does your sim have to be cut at the top like in the picture or the corner...there is another super x-sim auction with corner chips...

hes definitely one of us here in the skate forum...cheeky bugger...

heres another for 4 quid... I think one of thr lads here has confirmed data works....

Edited by dadashi

Guest Joey Scarf

unbelievable...i was having second thoughts about spending another 3 quid since I already ordered mine from dealextreme and been waiting 3 weeks...

but he put another fiver on it!!! Hes not getting my money...

no telling if there all the same x-sims anyway... there so many variants....

JOEY does your sim have to be cut at the top like in the picture or the corner...there is another super x-sim auction with corner chips...

hes definitely one of us here in the skate forum...cheeky bugger...

heres another for 4 quid... I think one of thr lads here has confirmed data works....

This whole price changing is ridiculous

My turbo super sim thing, he's got a picture of it in the ebay listing, it is the same as in the picture

Guest TouchyAndalou

I ordered a two pack so if someone (who is in the UK) would like on I dont mind spending 50p on postage to send one over to someone.

Oh my god, yes please! :D