[ROM][GEN1-2-3] Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Maxsas360

Miui battery has a one bad point. it does not move when the phone's charging like true MIUI does and the charging bar is green coloured which can cause confusion when you are charging when your battery bar is green too :D

Guest KonstaT

Miui battery has a one bad point. it does not move when the phone's charging like true MIUI does and the charging bar is green coloured which can cause confusion when you are charging when your battery bar is green too :D

Yeah, it's not animated, but you can change the charging color (or any other color) if you like. ;) Go to Settings -> ROM Settings -> BatteryBar Settings.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest eirlysbill1

@ Maxsas360

I saw that too; that the charging colour was the same as battery level indicator. So I had a look in the settings, and you can change the charging colour. But I can't say if it moved or not when charging. I'll check that next time.

Ta, Bill

PS: opps too slow on the draw. It's been answered abovehuh.gif

Edited by eirlysbill1

Guest ManMetDeHamer

I have a question which i slightly off topic, does anyone know if there is a guide for building kernels.

Wbaw made a new kernel for his gfs rom with undervolting build in and i would like to see if i can maybe make this work with mmhmp.

Guest XStyhler

I like this Rom!

But I can't calibrate the Proxy Sensor. Found the EMode Helper in Settings -> Rom Settings.

Sensor Test says Proxy Sensor: STOP -> FAIL. Even calibrating doesn't work...

Please help

Edited by XStyhler

Guest ManMetDeHamer

I like this Rom!

But I can't calibrate the Proxy Sensor. Found the EMode Helper in Settings -> Rom Settings.

Sensor Test says Proxy Sensor: STOP -> FAIL. Even calibrating doesn't work...

Please help

I had the same problem the following worked for some reason:

1. Dial *983*0# (on Dialer)
  2. Scroll down to and press Sensor (2nd from bottom)
  3. Press calib and then wait 5 seconds.
  4. Then test byputting finger on and off the Proximity sensor. (the proximity value should change from yes to no etc...)
  5. Press OK

oh right need the zte dailer for that nvm that worked in rls7 for me :P

Edited by ManMetDeHamer

Guest XStyhler

I had the same problem the following worked for some reason:

1. Dial *983*0# (on Dialer)
  2. Scroll down to and press Sensor (2nd from bottom)
  3. Press calib and then wait 5 seconds.
  4. Then test byputting finger on and off the Proximity sensor. (the proximity value should change from yes to no etc...)
  5. Press OK

oh right need the zte dailer for that nvm that worked in rls7 for me :P

Thanks, but thats the same as in the EMode Helper.

I'm ashamed to say, but I solved it. Just needed to reboot my Phone. Ohhhh, stupid me... :rolleyes:

Guest KonstaT

I have a question which i slightly off topic, does anyone know if there is a guide for building kernels.

Wbaw made a new kernel for his gfs rom with undervolting build in and i would like to see if i can maybe make this work with mmhmp.

There is atleast one good blogpost by t0mm13b.

I actually already built new kernel for myself for testing purposes. Source is in my github. It's basically just burstlam's latest source with wbaw's undervolting cherry-picked. Seems to work fine. My phone hasn't crashed and it's been mostly idle (only the lowest cpu freqs are undervolted). Should find some test app to see what's really happening with that undervolting...

Guest Maxsas360

There is atleast one good blogpost by t0mm13b.

I actually already built new kernel for myself for testing purposes. Source is in my github. It's basically just burstlam's latest source with wbaw's undervolting cherry-picked. Seems to work fine. My phone hasn't crashed and it's been mostly idle (only the lowest cpu freqs are undervolted). Should find some test app to see what's really happening with that undervolting...

Could you share it? Want to try it too, because I'm bored and sick lol. Wbaw wrote that it can undervolt wifi and cpu.Btw can we overvolt? Maybe we could hit 800mhz mark.

Edit: CPU is undervolted only when Cpu freq is >420mhz and the values are static...

Edited by Maxsas360

Guest KonstaT

People! Do i need to do a full wipe coming from RLS 7? Ne1 tried without? huh.gif

Great rom btw, you're doin hell of a job! smile.gif

You should be just fine updating from RLS7 without a wipe (dalvik cache is automatically wiped). If you have problems of any kind - do a full wipe.

Could you share it? Want to try it too, because I'm bored and sick lol. Wbaw wrote that it can undervolt wifi and cpu.Btw can we overvolt? Maybe we could hit 800mhz mark.

Sorry, not at least for now. I've only had it on my phone for few hours. I tend to test things like this for couple of days before releasing anything.

I think that wifi undervolt bit was already in use in previous gsf version and cpu undervolting is now included in the latest. It only undervolts when cpu is running on 480mhz or lower freqs. Might give slightly better battery performance while on stand by. wbaw said it isn't stable to undervolt the higher freqs. Overvolting isn't possible (not at least with this method), because voltage is already maxed out on higher freqs from what I can understand from it.

Guest Maxsas360

You should be just fine updating from RLS7 without a wipe (dalvik cache is automatically wiped). If you have problems of any kind - do a full wipe.

Sorry, not at least for now. I've only had it on my phone for few hours. I tend to test things like this for couple of days before releasing anything.

I think that wifi undervolt bit was already in use in previous gsf version and cpu undervolting is now included in the latest. It only undervolts when cpu is running on 480mhz or lower freqs. Might give slightly better battery performance while on stand by. wbaw said it isn't stable to undervolt the higher freqs. Overvolting isn't possible (not at least with this method), because voltage is already maxed out on higher freqs from what I can understand from it.

Accoring to github Wbaw tested undervolt for a few days already. Does the wifi undervolt decrease signal alot?

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Ok then. This is for testing purposes only!

Complete source can by found on my github. wbaw's undervolting bits are included.

Thanks, im testing it right now, ill post the feedback

Guest KonstaT

Vanilla version is with a different alarm from the previous version

Other things are good as before :D

Ah yes, I knew I forgot something. :P

Vanilla version used to have the zte alarm only because it displays the next alarm on the lockscreen. CM7 deskclock also works, so no problem there.

Guest DarkCrono

Ah yes, I knew I forgot something. :P

Vanilla version used to have the zte alarm only because it displays the next alarm on the lockscreen. CM7 deskclock also works, so no problem there.

Yes, I'm wondering why the difference, but now I understand.

Guest KonstaT

I have this in MMHMP RL8.

Settings > ROM Settings > Power Widget Buttons > Brightness modes: Auto/Dim/25%1$/50%2$/7...

I know. I can't do anything about it. The .apk won't compile for some reason if I change that.

It should read Auto/Dim/25%/50%/75%/100%.

Edited by KonstaT

Titanium FCs on my Gen2 TFT Blade with your release 8... systematically... anything I can or should do to prevent this from happening. Otherwise everything seems to be butter smooth, great job!

Guest taannuk

Titanium FCs on my Gen2 TFT Blade with your release 8... systematically... anything I can or should do to prevent this from happening. Otherwise everything seems to be butter smooth, great job!

I experience the same FC with the last 2 or 3 updates of Titanium...

Although I am using different ROM (JJ9) and only thinking to test / switch this ROM.

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Can anyone tell me what advantages Undervolting gives and how it works?

What do I have to do to undervolt?

The advantages are longer batterylife, mostly while in standby becouse the kernel does only undervolt below 480mhz.

Undervolting means the CPU gets less voltage while running at this speed thats why its saving batterylife.

All you have to do to activate the undervolting is flash the kernel thats posted here: http://android.modac...attach_id=77932

Edited by ManMetDeHamer

Problem fixed for me by downgrading Titanium to version 3.9....

I experience the same FC with the last 2 or 3 updates of Titanium...

Although I am using different ROM (JJ9) and only thinking to test / switch this ROM.