[ROM][GEN1-2-3] Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest ThrashMan

Circle battery mod already... oh no! :(

Thoght it would be really become the SS of Gingerbread (a nice clean stock Adnroid). Now it's only a week, and it started to put on blin-bing garbage.

Please, Konsta, keep it clean and let bling lovers add the garbage via add-ons.

Ignore him KonstaT.......RLS3 is a peach! Thanks :)

Guest Daimaah

This ROM has the same issue as many others (though CM7 works fine)... minor yet damn annoying issue: Menu button doesn't work in Go Weather ( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mediawoz.goweather ). I've no idea why that is and it's the only app that I've seen have this problem, but it doesn't exist with CM7, so my guess is the app is ok, but something in these non-CM7 ROMs is causing it.

This ROM has the same issue as many others (though CM7 works fine)... minor yet damn annoying issue: Menu button doesn't work in Go Weather ( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mediawoz.goweather ). I've no idea why that is and it's the only app that I've seen have this problem, but it doesn't exist with CM7, so my guess is the app is ok, but something in these non-CM7 ROMs is causing it.

Maybe the app has problems with gingerbread,and cm7 is just a rare case.

For examle,ADW EX,you cannot lock home in memory in gingerbread roms.

Spare parts wont show battery history in gingerbread,but it does in cm7.

So it would stand to reason that the problem is with the app and not the rom ;)

Edited by Guest

Guest MidaMilunk

Maybe the app has problems with gingerbread,and cm7 is just a rare case.

For examle,ADW EX,you cannot lock home in memory in gingerbread roms.

Spare parts wont show battery history in gingerbread,but it does in cm7.

So it would stand to reason that the problem is with the app and not the rom ;)

... and LauncherPro just does not work in CM ROMs (I have to reconfigure after each and every reboot)... And works with no problem under all other ones!

This RLS3 is really a good one! Any experiences with the BlueTooth?

Anyway, I myself also think, that a really minimalistic vanilla version with patches would be better, than a peatched version with reverse patches for vanilla-lovers!

I just installed RLS3, full wipe. Run with all defaults, no additional apps, no accounts. Open "Manage apps" - works fine.

Then I changed language to Russian (Русский). Open "Manage apps"again - it crashes with unexpected error in process com.android.setting

Could you fix it in the next release, please?

One more request: as you already replaced many stock apps, could you replace fm radio with the one from CM7?

Edited by jetto

Guest ThrashMan

... and LauncherPro just does not work in CM ROMs (I have to reconfigure after each and every reboot)... And works with no problem under all other ones!

I always use Launcher Pro and it works flawlessly in all ROMs including every CM7 ROM I have tested.....and that's most of them, although the last I played with was 221

Guest MidaMilunk

I use LauncherPro with CM7 and have no problems at all.

Lucky you! It does not work for me on any version. I tried to switch "keep in memory" on and off, inside LP, and in CM as well, but no difference. I have to rearrange all the widgets after restart.

Circle battery mod already... oh no! :(

Thought it would really become the SS of Gingerbread (a nice clean stock Adnroid). Now it's only a week, and it started to put on blin-bing garbage.

Please, Konsta, keep it clean and let bling lovers add the garbage via add-ons.

AND I LOVE the circle battery mod .

LET'S VOTE :)

So YOU want a rom YOU don't have to change anything on , and all the other users have to change all what you like and don't like ?

I don't want to start any war , but just install a stock rom if you want a stock rom ! :angry:

... and all the other users have to change all what you like and don't like ?

Are you sure EVERY other user except me wants a circle battery?

I don't want to start any war , but just install a stock rom if you want a stock rom !

Haven't seen any clean stock Gingerbread ROMs. Can you point me to one, please?

Are you sure EVERY other user except me wants a circle battery?

Did I say that ? NO !!

Like I said ... let's vote !

Haven't seen any clean stock Gingerbread ROMs. Can you point me to one, please?

Then why are you wining about a simple battery mod ?

... it's just a circle battery mod man ! :unsure:

Guest Pafinho

Did I say that ? NO !!

Like I said ... let's vote !

Then why are you wining about a simple battery mod ?

... it's just a circle battery mod man ! :unsure:

I like battery mode. You´ll always now the % of you battery.

Abraço

Pedro

Guest n4tsuko

Hello

I have a small problème :

USB debugging mode does not work.

My android sdk- do not recognize the ZTE.

I updated android-sdk and install USB drivers, but still does not work

and it is not written either in the system tray

just usb mass storage works

an idea? a tip ? a solution ?

Thks.

Other than that, great job, nice ROM

fluid, speed, excellent battery autonomy.

Edited by n4tsuko

Guest KonstaT

I just installed RLS3, full wipe. Run with all defaults, no additional apps, no accounts. Open "Manage apps" - works fine.

Then I changed language to Russian (Русский). Open "Manage apps"again - it crashes with unexpected error in process com.android.setting

Could you fix it in the next release, please?

One more request: as you already replaced many stock apps, could you replace fm radio with the one from CM7?

I think this is something that was broke in the original ROM. I have better chance in fixing something that I've broken myself. ;) I can see this happen in my own device too, but there is no clues why in logcat when this happens. And I can't even decompile Settings.apk with apktool for some reason. I'd need more information why this happens to have any chance of fixing it.

This might be related to some people having problems with adb too. First time I plugged in my phone with this ROM, windows automatically re-installed the usb-drivers. USB-debugging and adb has worked for me from the start. If I'd have to guess, I'd say it's likely some driver related problem.

Windows and it's drivers aren't exactly my thing. You could uninstall all related drivers under device manager and try plugging in phone after that. Also try reinstalling the drivers as you already have. Even though I think problem might be somewhere in the computer end, I guess it wouldn't hurt to start with fully wiped phone either.

Guest n4tsuko

#141, RLS2 or 3? Just tried on RLS2 - it runs and debugs.

What drivers did you install - Google's or ZTE's?

Rls3 , and drivers ZTE.

with Full wipe : factory , cache and system.

I think I might have found kind of obscure bug and wondering if anyone could replicate it. Here it goes: firstly, receive new sms message from unknown number, go to messages, go into the thread of aforementioned message, long press on that message, then choose "Add XXXXXXXXXXXX (phone number) to contacts", then choose "Create new contact" and.... have "android.process.acore" stopping unexpectedly...

Thought it would really become the SS of Gingerbread (a nice clean stock Adnroid). Now it's only a week, and it started to put on blin-bing garbage.

+1

Whoever wants those cute addons - can add them later. Roms that are made to be as "official" as possible should stick to the Vanilla...

Anyway, the problem with sound routing for VoIP apps (Skype, Viber...), known from Swedish Spring (in-call sound routed to the speaker, regardless of the setting), is still present. It can be circumvented by installing this FM Radio app, and running it after every boot. That fixes the problem, the sound is then routed to the earpiece...and it is my suggestion to embed this app with this ROM.

Everything else works OK (RLS 3)...multi touch is not functional as in Swedish Spring (map rotation in Google Maps is nearly impossible), but other than that - good work!

Edited by Vujke

Guest n4tsuko

I think this is something that was broke in the original ROM. I have better chance in fixing something that I've broken myself. ;) I can see this happen in my own device too, but there is no clues why in logcat when this happens. And I can't even decompile Settings.apk with apktool for some reason. I'd need more information why this happens to have any chance of fixing it.

This might be related to some people having problems with adb too. First time I plugged in my phone with this ROM, windows automatically re-installed the usb-drivers. USB-debugging and adb has worked for me from the start. If I'd have to guess, I'd say it's likely some driver related problem.

Windows and it's drivers aren't exactly my thing. You could uninstall all related drivers under device manager and try plugging in phone after that. Also try reinstalling the drivers as you already have. Even though I think problem might be somewhere in the computer end, I guess it wouldn't hurt to start with fully wiped phone either.

I did a full factory wipe / data / system: cache etc ...

Flash RSl3

re-install USB driver.

MAJ sdk android.

and I try on three computer + first pc Windows XP and second Windows Vista PC and a Mac 0s10.2.

And I do not see the debug window in the tray notifications.

It's the same debugging usb do not work for me.

Another idea? :)

Edited by n4tsuko

Guest KonstaT

I did a full factory wipe / data / system: cache etc ...

Flash RSl3

re-install USB driver.

MAJ sdk android.

and I try on three computer + first pc Windows XP and second Windows Vista PC and a Mac 0s10.2.

And I do not see the debug window in the tray notifications.

It's the same debugging usb do not work for me.

Another idea? :)

Try removing these three lines from your /system/build.prop. I think that should do it. :)

persist.sys.usb.switch_pid=0x1354
persist.sys.usb.linux_pid=0x1350
persist.sys.usb.default.pid=0x83
[/code]

Or flash this with ClockWorkMod.

[b]M-MHMP-RLS3-USB-Debugging-fix.zip[/b]

http://www.mediafire.com/?nxkkui8n8j4ocf8

MD5:C399CE0F48A937E439051916937501CC

Edited by KonstaT

Sorry to bother you, KonstaT, but it seems that problem I encountered while trying to add new contact ending in "android.process.acore" fc'ing is universal - it happens everytime I want to add new contact any way. I tried to delelete all my contacs and the restoring them from .vcf backup, but that endeded the dreaded acore force closing. So now I am basicly left without any contacts and ability to add them. The only thing I hope to find out is if my problem is isolated by means of any user of this rom trying to add a new contact. Anyone willing? :)

Guest Cyclothunder

Hello

I have a small problème :

Thks.

Other than that, great job, nice ROM

fluid, speed, excellent battery autonomy.

Comparing this rom to GSF or CM7 what you would you say about battery autonomy?

And can anyone say if the bug of green led still buggin' in rl3?

thanks

Edited by Cyclothunder