CLOSED: Upgrade to MoDaCo Ad Free (or extend your current membership) for 1 year for only $9, with extras!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest franklinvv

Today, I bought a 30-day FileSonic membership with PayPal, but when finalizing my membership I encountered a 404 on FileSonic. Everything went well though, as PayPal charged my creditcard for $9 and my account details at FileSonic confirm my membership, but I never received a confirmation mail by FileSonic.

I did receive a confirmation by PayPal, and that is the one that I forwarded to [email protected], so I hope that won't be of any inconvenience. Awaiting my MoDaCo Ad Free membership right now. :)

Guest Taskman

Today, I bought a 30-day FileSonic membership with PayPal, but when finalizing my membership I encountered a 404 on FileSonic. Everything went well though, as PayPal charged my creditcard for $9 and my account details at FileSonic confirm my membership, but I never received a confirmation mail by FileSonic.

I did receive a confirmation by PayPal, and that is the one that I forwarded to [email protected], so I hope that won't be of any inconvenience. Awaiting my MoDaCo Ad Free membership right now. :)

Got the same 404 on filesonic after payment was done in Paypal.

Forwarded the paypal confirmation I got and hope this will be enough.

Hello, I was about to take up this offer only because I want to support Modaco. I don't need the on-line storage as I've got enough access to free ones. This bothered me:

Unlimited 30 days Premium Membership:Today's charge: 9.00 USD: Membership renews at 9.00 USD every 30 Day(s)

I don't want to renew as I don't need this service. Will I be able to cancel or will I be stuck with 9$ x 12 or whatever?

Can anybody guide me here please! I really enjoy getting ideas from here for my pulse mini but not at the potential cost of $ 108 dollars. I cant afford that.

HELP!

Sean

Guest Thomas J Marshall

Hello, I was about to take up this offer only because I want to support Modaco. I don't need the on-line storage as I've got enough access to free ones. This bothered me:

Unlimited 30 days Premium Membership:Today's charge: 9.00 USD: Membership renews at 9.00 USD every 30 Day(s)

I don't want to renew as I don't need this service. Will I be able to cancel or will I be stuck with 9$ x 12 or whatever?

Can anybody guide me here please! I really enjoy getting ideas from here for my pulse mini but not at the potential cost of $ 108 dollars. I cant afford that.

HELP!

Sean

Instructions are in the confirmation email from paypal:

To change or cancel your agreement with FileSonic, log in to your PayPal account at
go to your Profile, and click
My money
. Then in the "My pre-approved payments" section, update the agreement.

You can cancel at anytime.

Guest Simon O

Please be aware that due to recent FBI action towards file sharing websites Filesonic has disabled the ability to download files not uploaded by yourself. This means that users can no longer download any roms hosted on Filesonic.

Any user that has purchased a Filesonic premium account to obtain a MoDaCo ad-free account will still have the ad-free status.

A further statement will be made as soon as possible.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.