• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ZTE V9 bricked

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi there,

I have a ZTE V9 light (now a brick).

It had a 2.1 update 1 and I used the z4root and OneClickRecoveryV9_20110531.apk to root it.

I was able to root and install the recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.5-v9-gen1.img.

I was also able to reboot it in recovery mode and tried to flash the update-cm-7.1.0-RC0-V9-KANG-signed_20110531.zip and update-cm-7.1.0-V9-signed.zip after all wipes.

Now i cannot reboot it in recovery mode because it's always the green android on screen.

It doesn't matter if I reboot it pressing the Vol- or Vol+ with the Power one. Always have the green android.

If I plug the V9 via USB in the syslog I get the following messages:

kernel: [30905.620641] usb 1-4: USB disconnect, address 12

Oct 15 11:06:57 kernel: [30909.017027] usb 1-4: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 13

Oct 15 11:06:59 kernel: [30911.180290] hub 1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 4

Oct 15 11:07:01 kernel: [30912.968046] usb 1-4: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 14

Oct 15 11:07:06 kernel: [30918.088060] usb 1-4: device descriptor read/64, error -71

Oct 15 11:07:11 kernel: [30923.314973] usb 1-4: device descriptor read/64, error -71

Oct 15 11:07:12 kernel: [30923.529030] usb 1-4: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 15

So i think now i have a beautiful brick, righgt?

Is there a solution? Can anybody help me?

Thanx in advance confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

BTW: The adb does not recognize the device.....

Posted

hiya have a read of this, this may help:)

Posted

hiya have a read of this, this may help:)

http://android.modac...2-optus-zte-v9/

Hey thx ;)

Yes i tried that.

I see the ZTE Diagnostic port on COM3. I select the folder with the files in the SW Directory Button.

I see the COM3 "Running"

And I click on Start All. It starts but I get "skip to armprg fail" and nothing else.

I cannot solve my bricked V9....

unsure.gif

Posted

I have already solved ;)

Now it has CM 2.3.7 and runs perfect

Posted

need help

i flash my v9 with the wrong rom, it was from china that has a CDMA network.

i manage to restore to CM7 thru sdcard via CWM but my imei was erased and i dont get any signal from our local carrier

i have a channel1.nvm back-uped, and attemp to restore my IMEI in FTM mode my pc will detect a com port

but flasher will not communicate with my device when i select the port.

i think it is the only step to restore my IMEI so that my tablet could function also as a mobile phone, that can accept SMS's and call

thanks

Posted

need help

i manage to restore to CM7 thru sdcard via CWM but my imei was erased and i dont get any signal from our local carrier

i have a channel1.nvm back-uped, and attemp to restore my IMEI in FTM mode my pc will detect a com port

i think it is the only step to restore my IMEI so that my tablet could function also as a mobile phone, that can accept SMS's and call

thanks

hey , i have flashed my zte v9c tab with a China Unicom v880 Firmware and now i am not able to enter into dfu mode , it just appears and then gone , also when i tried hard enough to so it says  "get armpg failed" . plz help me out even i am not able to fast boot it , however , adb mode is working fine help me out

Posted

Hey thx wink.gif

Yes i tried that.

I see the ZTE Diagnostic port on COM3. I select the folder with the files in the SW Directory Button.

I see the COM3 "Running"

And I click on Start All. It starts but I get "skip to armprg fail" and nothing else.

I cannot solve my bricked V9....

unsure.gif

i am having the same problem plz help me

Posted

need help

thanks

I have the same probb. what should i do? plz helpppppp