Working ADOBE FLASH 10.2, 10.3, 11 BBCiPlayer Streams Feeds..

Guest dadashi

Guest glossywhite

Yeah, this works. Really well, too.

Excellent find.:)

I can verify this too, using it with OMC on BlueMonte Plus v1. BBC iPlayer works a treat! Thank you! :D

Guest Blue Gas

I have the standard rom and installed it but going on iplayer it still asks for adobe flash to be installed. Do i need to be rooted with a different rom?

Just to say it works great on mrs bluegas OSF - shes looking smug now :(

Edited by Blue Gas

Guest tilal6991

I have the standard rom and installed it but going on iplayer it still asks for adobe flash to be installed. Do i need to be rooted with a different rom?

Just to say it works great on mrs bluegas OSF - shes looking smug now :(

Yrt using a different browser i.e. Dolphin MD/Mini.

Guest Daddy Tickles

OK. Strange - maybe time for a custom ROM?

Not necessarily. I'm using mine on the bog standard orange rom. Dunno why you would be having problems.

Edit: I couldn't download it via my OMC so I d/led it onto a pc and then transferred it by usb to "downloads" and used a file manager app to run it from there.

Guest Daddy Tickles

Also for me it doesn't work. I have original ZTE Skate (2.3.5). :(

It is actually on your OMC? Not meaning to patronise, but if you go Settings/Manage Applications its there at or near the top as "Adobe Flash Player 10.2" with 12.65MB of memory usage?

Edited by Daddy Tickles

Guest Blue Gas

It is actually on your OMC? Not meaning to patronise, but if you go Settings/Manage Applications its there at or near the top as "Adobe Flash Player 10.2" with 12.65MB of memory usage?

No worry about patronising , glad your trying to help!

Yep defo there - just checked.

I downloaded on to pc then onto my OMC and the mrs OSF - fine on hers not on mine!

Tried uninstalling and back on but just the same

Grrr :)

Guest gitf@ce

Working here on Bluemonte, Modaco and de-Oranged stock. Just like DT couldn't d/l using the Skate, so used the pc and installed via wifi using ES File Explorer.

Guest Daddy Tickles

I downloaded on to pc then onto my OMC and the mrs OSF - fine on hers not on mine!

There does seem to be an awful lot of variation between individual OMCs and how they respond to things, makes me wonder if there are some minor hardware variations or iterations of OMC? How old is yours?

Guest Blue Gas

There does seem to be an awful lot of variation between individual OMCs and how they respond to things, makes me wonder if there are some minor hardware variations or iterations of OMC? How old is yours?

Got mine middle of August (despatched 16/8/11)

Same for me.

If I may ask. Are you able to play this (game): http://www.flashhry....y/curier_combat ? Thanks.

Edited by spigot

Well.. it loads, but it requires a keyboard, so no, can't actually play it, no.

Ok. Thank you. For me, it doesn't work. :(

May be obvious, but the people who its not working for, have you rebooted since you installed it?

Yes (many times) :)

Edited by spigot

Guest dadashi

Spigot, the only difference I see is you're running 2.3.5 stock Skate....

Have you tried installing Clockwork and one of our roms here..?

The BluMonte v1.6 2.3.4 is very stabile...that's what I'm using and haven't got any problems...

Actualy I'm amazed at how good skate supports Flash now.....

I couldn't help showing off to my neighbour who bought an iPhone 4 recently......he has no flash, no iplayer, no news streams and can't jailbreak because he has OS-5....apple with ntunes is horrible...

Edited by dadashi

So far, I haven't try BluMonte 2.3.4, because I'm waiting for 2.3.5 version (to be better as tillaz said :D ) and of course I'm a little bit afraid of doing it (it's for a first time for me :D - I'm old WM user :D).