• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Working ADOBE FLASH 10.2, 10.3, 11 BBCiPlayer Streams Feeds..

137 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well... Works for me. It seems to lag couple of seconds after starting playing and also when you resize.

Otherwise OK but I cannot tell if it's better than the other ones or not.

BBC refuses to run in my country.

Edited by C3C0

Posted

Well... Works for me. It seems to lag couple of seconds after starting playing and also when you resize.

Otherwise OK but I cannot tell if it's better than the other ones or not.

BBC refuses to run in my country.

Are your referring to 5od or the apk listed?

I tried the apk you listed JetKun and it doesn't help my problem with 5od.

Posted

To apk I posted couple of posts up.

Posted

HI,

Could anyone get flash to work om CM9, if so please tell how

I'v tested it with all flash versions, even with C3C0 10.2 on standard CM9 browser and dolphin mini and i always get a blue "lego like" icon

Thanks

Posted

HI,

Could anyone get flash to work om CM9, if so please tell how

I'v tested it with all flash versions, even with C3C0 10.2 on standard CM9 browser and dolphin mini and i always get a blue "lego like" icon

Thanks

It's not possible, unless someone reverse engineers the armv7 ics app to make it compatible with armv6, and I have a feeling that's not going to happen

Posted

It's not possible, unless someone reverse engineers the armv7 ics app to make it compatible with armv6, and I have a feeling that's not going to happen

Isn't that kind of what happened to the ARMv7 GB app? Or how did flash end up in GB in the first place?

Posted

Isn't that kind of what happened to the ARMv7 GB app? Or how did flash end up in GB in the first place?

Yeah, gb armv6 flash has been reverse engineered

Posted (edited)

Hi guys could you please tell me what Roms flash will work on? I would really like to have flash. Thanks

PS

I currently have Ice Armor 3. When I try to dl flash from google play it says that its not compatible with my device.

Edited by Basicly

Posted

I have something for you to test. Test it to see if it is better than what we already have:

http://ceco.sk.eu.or...shPlayer102.apk

1) uninstall existing flash

2) install this one

3) reboot (important)

This one is not visible in app drawer.

Seems little faster.

Posted

OMC running Ice 3, installed flash 11 via sd card and all good, tested with both stock browser and dolphin hd

both worked a treat .

all thanks to the info i found on this site,.

cheers

Posted

The iplayer app opened when I first installed it. Didn't play cos I hadn't set up the VPN (geographic restriction), even for radio. Then when I tried to open it, I get a message saying it needs to be updated, but no update is available.

Posted

I installed ROM but gives me an error :

assert failed: write_raw_image ("/tmp/boot.img","boot")

E:Error in /sdcard/Bluemonte-skate 1.8.D.zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted.

WTF?