• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Which launcher

19 posts in this topic

Posted

What's the best Launcher for the S2

I've got and am using LauncherPro and love it,but I had it before when I had the Blade.

Once I got my S2 I installed it on there as well, and it works well but I miss the sideways scrolling of the app drawer like the original Samsung Launcher had

Is there any launcher that has the best of both? ie the sideways app drawer?

Or is there any mod to Launcher Pro that can get it scrolling sideways instead of up and down?

Or is there a better launcher that does it

Posted

What's the worlds best beer? ;-)

Posted

Try go launcher

Posted

go launcher in my opinion

Posted

go launcher will let you set your app draw to the way that you want it.

Posted (edited)

Go Launcher

Edited by le_lutin

Posted

For something different try, qqlauncher,espier launcher,launcher 7 or stick with launcher pro.

Posted

I never used any launcher except the default one. But after applied GalaxyBlue theme v2.9 crickelo on Gary XWKJ1 custom ROM, bonus came with TW4.5 Launcher. I enjoy it.

Posted

LauncherPro. Imo.

Posted

i use go launcher

Posted

I tested TWR4.5Launcher, Go Launcher and Launcher Pro. All are good. Good point of Go Launcher and Launcher Pro was easily get from market. Both fast and easily to used. Especially the backup/restore function when changing to a new ROM.

Posted

ive been running stock on my s2 for past 2 months, is the golauncher layou easy enough to get used to?

i like the standard layout, just dont like the bloatware,

and some of the go launcher themes look mint.

Posted

I don't know what happened to launcherpro and its development. Seems to have stagnated and the promised total rewrite gone. But it was a good launcher.

Never tried go launcher, do can't comment.

Tbh I prefer the stock launcher.

Posted

Personally I am a huge fan of ADW.

Posted (edited)

While I'm a big fan of the Go launcher, I think the LP Sense Launcher is one worthy of Mention particularly if you like HTC setup!

post-944795-0-58171800-1331058775_thumb. post-944795-0-29065200-1331061089_thumb. post-944795-0-16371900-1331061147_thumb.

post-944795-0-96995500-1331061277_thumb. post-944795-0-70629900-1331061328_thumb. post-944795-0-42352800-1331061592_thumb.

Link: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1253752

Download: http://www.4shared.c...nseUIv1503.html

That's my input for what its worth!....................:rolleyes:

Edited by phillgates

Posted (edited)

I've used stock, adw, launcher pro and go launcher. Go is by far the best in terms of themes, widgets and user friendliness.

Edited by V5er

Posted

SPB shell, the best to me. Beautiful, practic and very stable.

Posted

The only Launcher on GB that wasnt stuttery for me was ADW EX. Go launcher was jerky, Launcher Pro had micro stuttering.

Now im on ICS i use Apex Launcher.

Posted

Was using Launcher Pro, moved to Nova Prime with ICS on my Galaxy S2.