• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are there any Themes or replacement battery bars and other customisations for 2.4?

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I've installed 2.4 and it's given my (soon to be replaced by a Samsung Nexus Prime if the leaks are true) Streak a fresh lease of life. I wondered if there was a flashable .zip to give a nicer battery bar with percentage, the coloured settings menu and all the other minor pretties. I tried flashing a couple of them from the xda-devs page but it causes problems with my exchange email and making calls. I know there's a website where you can upload framework and res (or something) but that's a bit over my head at this point.

I assume I can't use one for a 2.2 or below ROM!?

Thanks again to the chefs for the new gingerbread build it really is good and I feel like I being very picky asking for this but it does pretty the phone up a lot!

:)

Edited by Bumlard

Posted

Hi,

I've installed 2.4 and it's given my (soon to be replaced by a Samsung Nexus Prime if the leaks are true) Streak a fresh lease of life. I wondered if there was a flashable .zip to give a nicer battery bar with percentage, the coloured settings menu and all the other minor pretties. I tried flashing a couple of them from the xda-devs page but it causes problems with my exchange email and making calls. I know there's a website where you can upload framework and res (or something) but that's a bit over my head at this point.

Thanks again to the chefs for the new gingerbread build it really is good and I feel like I being very picky asking for this but it does pretty the phone up a lot!

:)

http://uot.dakra.lt/

Some elements should be compatible ;)

Posted

Hi,

Like this?

post-936408-131888961142_thumb.jpg

Posted

Yes, papa jj, like that :) and thanks azurren I think that's the site I had seen, sounds like I may have to do some reading up on how to use the online kitchen site given that the Streak isn't directly supported from the dropdown list of devices.

Posted

Yes, papa jj, like that and thanks azurren I think that's the site I had seen, sounds like I may have to do some reading up on how to use the online kitchen site given that the Streak isn't directly supported from the dropdown list of devices.

Check out the link I posted my theme around the last post on this thread. All you have to do is flash with streakmod recovery.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1244978