Are there any Themes or replacement battery bars and other customisations for 2.4?

Guest Bumlard

Guest Bumlard

Hi,

I've installed 2.4 and it's given my (soon to be replaced by a Samsung Nexus Prime if the leaks are true) Streak a fresh lease of life. I wondered if there was a flashable .zip to give a nicer battery bar with percentage, the coloured settings menu and all the other minor pretties. I tried flashing a couple of them from the xda-devs page but it causes problems with my exchange email and making calls. I know there's a website where you can upload framework and res (or something) but that's a bit over my head at this point.

I assume I can't use one for a 2.2 or below ROM!?

Thanks again to the chefs for the new gingerbread build it really is good and I feel like I being very picky asking for this but it does pretty the phone up a lot!

:)

Edited by Bumlard

Guest Azurren

Hi,

I've installed 2.4 and it's given my (soon to be replaced by a Samsung Nexus Prime if the leaks are true) Streak a fresh lease of life. I wondered if there was a flashable .zip to give a nicer battery bar with percentage, the coloured settings menu and all the other minor pretties. I tried flashing a couple of them from the xda-devs page but it causes problems with my exchange email and making calls. I know there's a website where you can upload framework and res (or something) but that's a bit over my head at this point.

Thanks again to the chefs for the new gingerbread build it really is good and I feel like I being very picky asking for this but it does pretty the phone up a lot!

:)

http://uot.dakra.lt/

Some elements should be compatible ;)

Guest Papi-jj
Hi,

Like this?

post-936408-131888961142_thumb.jpg

Guest Bumlard

Yes, papa jj, like that :) and thanks azurren I think that's the site I had seen, sounds like I may have to do some reading up on how to use the online kitchen site given that the Streak isn't directly supported from the dropdown list of devices.

Guest Papi-jj
Yes, papa jj, like that and thanks azurren I think that's the site I had seen, sounds like I may have to do some reading up on how to use the online kitchen site given that the Streak isn't directly supported from the dropdown list of devices.

Check out the link I posted my theme around the last post on this thread. All you have to do is flash with streakmod recovery.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1244978