((((( MEGA GAMES THREAD )))))

Guest tillaz

• 2 months later...

anyone tried the armv6 version of Counter-Strike Portable, its free... some dude on xda ported it for android

Give me a link for Counter-Strike portable to work good on Skate thank you.

Guest Redstarr1

GTA 3 worked, if someone bothers to port it to armv6 I think Vice City could work as well. But I don't think anyone will bother anymore. Even budget phones have armv7 soc's now.

Whick version of Need for speed Hot pursuit will work on zte skate smooth?

I got a armv6 version touch fixed but sometimes does a little lag and it's not so smooth over 20 fps i guess..

And any Modern Combat isn't for WVGA, only fu***** hvga my life is ruined , i searched on google but i didn't find anything.

Edited by nimic

Guest omegavesko
Whick version of Need for speed Hot pursuit will work on zte skate smooth?

I got a armv6 version touch fixed but sometimes does a little lag and it's not so smooth over 20 fps i guess..

And any Modern Combat isn't for WVGA, only fu***** hvga my life is ruined , i searched on google but i didn't find anything.

You aren't going to find one. The ports run badly because the skate is a very underpowered device.

I got Sandstorm, it's running good some times, now i got to try Muse and Dragon Slayer hope will work.

Today i got Snappy Dragons 2, it's better than Angry Birds and it's working very good.

Muse and Dragon Slayer doesnt work, force closed both, but the AtomicMod rom is good.

Edited by nimic

• 3 months later...
Guest fagyi

Just for notice:

I was bought babel rising 3D and batman from gameloft for the skate but it doesnt work. After downloading cache then jump to homescreen. Gameloft doesnt has an idea which is a problem. I was send log for they but... Im angry for this at the moment because they dont wanna pay back my money they says that i got another game but i have all with legal so...

I dont tested with stock rom but tryed all custom rom. Other games from gameloft works fine...

Guest Medo3G
Batman 2gb - skate 800mhz logic?
How does the game data size relate to the processor frequency? Also I'm overclocked at 960MHz

Edited by Medo3G

• 7 months later...