Themes and Tweaks for the OMC/ZTE Skate

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

OK everyone. There are a few amazing ROMs for this device. But unlike the Blade there seems to be no themes or tweaks for the Skate.

Now the ROM I'm currently using is BlueMonte by tillaz and I really like it. However the theme is not really to my liking and the preinstalled apps just clog up the app drawer. So I decided to make this thread.

Themes:

HoneyGingerSense:-

• As the name suggests this theme is a blend of Honeycomb, Gingerbread and HTC Sense
  • Also has CRT off animation!!
  • I am accepting requests - if you think something could be made better - just ask. But it has to be in line with the rule above.
  • Can be applied on Stock Orange ROM or BlueMonte - 2.3.5 is untested
  • Flashable ZIP in ClockworkMod
  • Currently in v1
  • Download - latest version
  • Screenshots:

iVfkjhrTeE4OP.pngib0VFnAPeUg69w.png

Tweaks:

None right now

Guest wrtease

the only theme i can get to run is---- bumblebee mcsf -blade theme for the blade..can be tricky to get it on .had to install rom then install theme before rebooting. then okay.so thats 1 theme that can be on the omc.but their should be others that need a little tweak to get them to work.okay hope to see more themes on here.

i'v nearly finished a pink version of bluemonte, made it for me daughter... if anyone is interested in it i will get it uploaded smile.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest Kayusumi

Hi, thanks for your sharing.

Since the pic in front of Charging ( %) would not change based on the battery %

(Actually it is always 100% in charging)

Thus I think to use the default ic_lock_idle_charging pic post-934340-0-77650800-1319166443_thumb. would be betterwink.gif

• 2 weeks later...