!!!___ I HAVE NVITEMS READ FROM OMC, IN FTM MODE__!!!

Guest glossywhite

Guest tilal6991

What do these locations mean, though? Someone help me out here :)

I got to that stage as well before Orange blocked me but I couldn't figure out what the code meant.

Guest tilal6991

This is exciting news! wouldn't flashing an nvitems back up from an unlocked skate to a locked state unlock the latter?

No it doesn't - I've tried. I'm pretty sure the lock itself is in amss.mbn.

Guest glossywhite

No it doesn't - I've tried. I'm pretty sure the lock itself is in amss.mbn.

Yes okay, but I am not so daft as to try and flash stuff to my phone, no offence. I want to decode what my unlock code is, from the hex, without flashing anything at all.

Guest tilal6991

Yes okay, but I am not so daft as to try and flash stuff to my phone, no offence. I want to decode what my unlock code is, from the hex, without flashing anything at all.

Yeah - that's probably where I went wrong - I wish you luck :)

Thanks.

So, anyone work out what the decimal number in my screenshot it?

Glossy...how many attempts have you got left to enter your unlock code and how many were there originally?

Guest glossywhite

Glossy...how many attempts have you got left to enter your unlock code and how many were there originally?

I've all ten left, and not tried any (brand new)

Guest unrandomsam

Yessss! I have read out NVITEMS using QPST on Windows, by putting a clean, brand new OMC into FTM mode:

Look: http://android.modac...ad-all-nvitems/

Looks like what you get when you don't have the sp code right (or the flash code).

At least fairly often (I know of a few instances at least) to read all the nvitems from diag mode you need either a hardcoded sp code

or a device specific flash code (even then you cannot get them all with QPST - Can with Revskills or PSAS though)

(Far too much stuff is all 0000's)

Well putting 30303030000000 into a hex to decimal converter gave 13563782403981312. Might be worth a punt?

Lol, that's 17 digits.

Edited by Navie

Guest tilal6991

Looks like what you get when you don't have the sp code right (or the flash code).

At least fairly often (I know of a few instances at least) to read all the nvitems from diag mode you need either a hardcoded sp code

or a device specific flash code (even then you cannot get them all with QPST - Can with Revskills or PSAS though)

(Far too much stuff is all 0000's)

Any idea what this code could be for the OMC? What was it for the OSF?