• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
PaulOBrien

24 Oct Gr1 (7.1.0): CMCR (CyanogenMod) for the LG Optimus 2X FREE Online Kitchen

55 posts in this topic

+1 :)

A little bit off topic.

Anyone know where alarms configs are storaged?

piss me off need to reconfigure after every flash

ps: i think i found /data/data/com.android.deskclock :)

Edited by boto12

go to cyanogemod configs and in the first menu (applications) you could select this.

I've been using CM7 constantly since it launched, back on my blade. I thought I know pretty much all the magic, but that got me. Thanks very much! :D

Good idea Paul but after having tested the cyanogen rom (7.1 and higher version ) and your GR4 custom rom I keep definitively the last one ( stock rom + 725 BB ). Hudge battery life ( 45 % after 13 hours of a normal usage ... some phone calls, email and news reader ). No issue with 3G disconnection. Thank you again Paul.

Nice try P.

Why don't you join forces with arcmee? Maybe then we can really have a super rom not only for optimus but for more devices you both support

Edited by orlox

Double post

Edited by orlox

Also very interested in an auto-updating nightlies kitchen... This thread is awesome, best of both! :)

Antutu score is amazing (5454 - internal sd card). For now everything seems to work great :) Thank you for this ROM Paul ;)

I've been using CM7 constantly since it launched, back on my blade. I thought I know pretty much all the magic, but that got me. Thanks very much! :D

You'd have not seen the option on the Blade as it doesn't have internal storage to use ;)

Can someone confirm if games like trial x are working? There was a problem with the tilt sensor that only on games lagged a lot.

Thanks

Just wiping GR4 J20 Now to install this, is there any difference in this Pauls CM7 and the original CM7?

For sure!! +1 for that!

Much more interest then wait a next stable release (that take loooonnnngg months)

Btw, 7.1.0 is based in a release before nightly build 176, so the call quality will be poor.

If your base is 7.1.0.1 the base is build 177 already good.

if the base is 7.1.0.2 the base is build 181 (released today)

More info about nightly here

http://cm-nightlies....om/?device=p990

I'm not that sure about how CM development works for each device, but shouldn't the stable release have been updated to 7.1.0.1 already to include the bugfixes? Most other devices have 7.1.0.1 as their stable, and the Xperias are on 7.1.0.2 already.

Paul if you update it to version 7.1.0.1 or greater I'll install this in a flash! (pun fully intended)

Hello everybody sorry i Am french,

Paul kan you create a update kitchen And a ext4,

Thank you

Edited by kazmierczak

It is the 7.1.0 release, not nightly. If there is enough interest I might create an auto-updating nightly kitchen...?

P

I'd be really grateful if you would do a rom based on nightly ;)

Ok, finish my tests here and this version still remains the poor call quality problem.

Now for sure i could say that the newest build 181 (release as stable 7.1.0.2) have a lot of improvements in radio and granted a better battery duration / call quality.

Anyone tried flashing the latest nightly then the options pack? Guessing it wont work but might try it anyway :)

+1 for a nightly kitchen builder ;)

Hi Paulrolleyes.gif

Thanks again for amazing work. We all want an online kitchen for this mixture with auto updates for the nighlys. At least all of us enjoy flashing a little bit of this and a little bit of that. If you could please make it feel more like the MoDaCo releases would be really nice as it looks better, has among other things better camera(and the camera option to save on external). Thanks for still supporting my phone as I don`t get a new one every week. Will keep supporting this page, even after optimus 2x support are history rolleyes.gif

+1 for a nightly kitchen

p.s. is it possible to flash a nightly after this cm7/modaco or will it break the tweaks Paul included.. ?

Regards

+1 for a nightly kitchen

p.s. is it possible to flash a nightly after this cm7/modaco or will it break the tweaks Paul included.. ?

Regards

Oh - have there been tweaks. I didn't notice, just thought Paul started to play around and therefore created the kitchen. Could you please inform me about the tweaks?

Oh - have there been tweaks. I didn't notice, just thought Paul started to play around and therefore created the kitchen. Could you please inform me about the tweaks?

Tweaks is probably the wrong word blink.gif, see 1st paragraph of this topic;

"Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hi all!

I thought i'd try out CyanogenMod 7.1.0 on my Optimus 2X, so I built myself an update zip (with my MCR optimisations). I wanted to play around with the options so I built myself a kitchen."

Tweaks is probably the wrong word blink.gif, see 1st paragraph of this topic;

"Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hi all!

I thought i'd try out CyanogenMod 7.1.0 on my Optimus 2X, so I built myself an update zip (with my MCR optimisations). I wanted to play around with the options so I built myself a kitchen."

The Paul rom ins 3/4mb bigger then CM original (with much more apps) so probably there is something extra inside.

Also would like to know what..

The Paul rom ins 3/4mb bigger then CM original (with much more apps) so probably there is something extra inside.

Also would like to know what..

The bigger size is because of the market already included I guess

Which BB should we use? I had problems with 823 and I have "unknown" bb after one day of use with 725 gigner too. Should I use some other one?

HIrolleyes.gif

Is it possible to include the stock camera app, more markets, the mirror and share apps from LG, the standard google (and LG launcher) and custom kernels as options, even most apps from the mcr rom as options? And the nightly builds updates would be nice as they get better and better.

Thankscool.gif

Hi

FM radio working on this ROM?

Thx again Paul