Online petition

Guest Tiwiz

Hello everyone,

I saw online many angry people for LG behaviour with their "flagship" phone... I'm an owner of that phone and I don't think they are doing a great job. I started a petition, because I think flaming LG's Facebook pages is not a good thing to reach a goal, I think a peaceful petition could do it more than hunderds big words on a social network.

Please, take a look to the petition, and if you agree, sign.

Thanks for your time,

Tiwiz

+1

I have to agree... :rolleyes:

+1

I posted a on LG_Mobile facebook page a facebook status from Asus regarding their positive plans for ICS on all their android hardware, there were some other comments from other people, and low and behold, LG deleted it....

They do do this when they get adverse comments on their facebook page..

so don't hold your breath peeps

Guest dbbloke

ICS would be nice, when I read a firm denial by LG I'll sign rather than hassle. Seems LG still evaluating (and we know how long this can take). Actually it says testing on these 2 devices, so does this mean its up and running but only in an LG lab :)

http://androidandme....optimus-2x-g2x/

Update: LG has contacted us to let us know they have not yet made a decision on whether to bring Ice Cream Sandwich to the Optimus 2X or G2x. LG is still testing Ice Cream Sandwich on those two devices, and the ultimate decision on whether or not these devices will see the update will depend not only on the devices’ ability to handle ICS, but also whether or not the user experience with ICS on these devices will be a good one. My sincerest apologies to readers and LG.

Guest Simon Pratte

ICS would be nice, when I read a firm denial by LG I'll sign rather than hassle. Seems LG still evaluating (and we know how long this can take). Actually it says testing on these 2 devices, so does this mean its up and running but only in an LG lab :)

http://androidandme....optimus-2x-g2x/

Update: LG has contacted us to let us know they have not yet made a decision on whether to bring Ice Cream Sandwich to the Optimus 2X or G2x. LG is still testing Ice Cream Sandwich on those two devices, and the ultimate decision on whether or not these devices will see the update will depend not only on the devices’ ability to handle ICS, but also whether or not the user experience with ICS on these devices will be a good one. My sincerest apologies to readers and LG.

There have been multiple posts stating that LG confirmed that they WON'T bring ICS to Optimus 2X.

Guest dbbloke

There have been multiple posts stating that LG confirmed that they WON'T bring ICS to Optimus 2X.

http://android.modac...-lg-optimus-2x/

This update comes AFTER these no ICS posts including the one on modaco, probably it should be updated there as well to reflect the UPDATE (something which comes after an initial statement).

It's an update from LG to the no ICS AFAIK. But someone please feel free to prove me wrong on the timings despite the AAM site only having the original date and not the update edit.

Or maybe they need to update and say... Sorry to update you that our update was wrong and the update is now there is no ICS?? But they haven't done this. So I guess it's still being decided. Hardware acceleration would be good for playing music at last.

Signed.

I must say I dont believe in this petition simply because LG doesn't care about us!

Also it will take much more that 824 signatures to make them do anything about it,

Please spread the word and share this petition among everyone!, tweet it and re tweet it, FB and G+ it as well!

https://twitter.com/#!/AlbertAltman/status/131671715834101760

Good luck to us all !