[KERNEL] TechnoLover's Kernel Edition 1.5 (25.06.2012)

Guest TechnoLover

Guest TechnoLover

At 1.4c noticed feature of the host, using the power problems disappear if the wi-fi included, but is turned off, everything returns. As for logs, I did nenashel where there is a button in Mt control for their export to the sd.

After a couple of hours in sleep mode enabled wi-fi, the problem reappeared (((...

In MT Control1.4 it's at the bottom of the list.

Guest Pinguy

YAY! all good now :)

And WOW! This is a pretty big improvement over 1.3a, its a lot smother going though the menus. Thank you so much. Expect a donation on the 1st of April :) (lol just realized the date, its not a joke)

TechnoLover you have done an amazing thing with this kernel. You have turned a sub-par phone into a pretty high performance one, and for that I thank you.

Sent the donation, have a beer on me :) Thanks for the kernel.

Think I may of found a bug in 1.4c, Dolby Mobile doesn't seem to work. I need to look into it more as it maybe a fault with the ROM (but it was working on the older kernel).

Edited by Pinguy

Guest harylauw

Hello technolover thank you for 1.4c now accelometer works but may i ask, anyone here compares speed of accelometer of 1.4c is slower than 1.3a (you may feel it when playing games like temple run), is it just my feeling or i missed something? thank you

Guest Xorz1st

Got power button issue with 1.4c too. Higher voltages don't solve the problem for me. But I keep cool and wait for an update :)

Don't have problems with Dolby mobile like Pinguy.

If you got problems send Technolover your logfile, it could help him ;)

Guest omar_ita

I installed it over the "Performance Rom" from Pinguy.. works perfectly, apart that sometimes there is a little lag between the press of power button and the screen activation.. Sometime I have to press twice. Is it normal? :-)

Thank you a lot for your work!!

Guest CryLies

I installed it over the "Performance Rom" from Pinguy.. works perfectly, apart that sometimes there is a little lag between the press of power button and the screen activation.. Sometime I have to press twice. Is it normal? :-)

Thank you a lot for your work!!

Ciao, purtroppo il lag permane... soprattutto se premi il tasto dopo averlo appena mandato in stand-by :(

Hello, unfortunately still lag ... especially if you press the button after having just sent in stand-by

Guest onur10ur

hi everyone.i couldn't this rom.because there are a lot of parts in download link. So ,which part of them do i need to download ??? nice daysmile.gif

Guest coffeedrinker

hi everyone.i couldn't this rom.because there are a lot of parts in download link. So ,which part of them do i need to download ??? nice daysmile.gif

which ROM are you currently using ?

Guest omar_ita

Ciao, purtroppo il lag permane... soprattutto se premi il tasto dopo averlo appena mandato in stand-by :(

Hello, unfortunately still lag ... especially if you press the button after having just sent in stand-by

Did it again! :-( I turned on the phone few minutes ag,o and the screen went black, only the button remained lighted.

The only thing possible was to remove the battery :-( Should I install the v1.2 ?

Edited by omar_ita

Guest Lens_flare

I'm ready to finish the war ( that wasn't started though) to bring fully working ics.

If you, Techno, forgave me, there is the only task for you: porting usb gadget from 3.0 kernel as you xperienced more than me on kernals.

if you could of course..

Guest CryLies

My configuration:

Kernel TechnoLover 1.3a

Rom T&L 2.3.6.13

I use SetCpu for Cpu Voltage (368Mhz - 1200Mhz)

I use MtControl for Gpu Voltage (245Mhz Idle and 384 Mhz With Virtua Tennis, Dead Space, Dungeon Hunter 3, Real Racing 2)

All Perfect with this configuration

Guest vidalix

I'm ready to finish the war ( that wasn't started though) to bring fully working ics.

If you, Techno, forgave me, there is the only task for you: porting usb gadget from 3.0 kernel as you xperienced more than me on kernals.

if you could of course..

.... and are mobile data working also for the usim?ohmy.gif

Guest SLBoy

Techno, sorry to bother you, can you check the log? Because my phone still gets slower once I use the camera or just watch a video, maybe the log can help you fix this problem, since other users seem to have this problem too.

Thanks in advance ;)

LogcatDmesg.rar

Edited by SLBoy

Guest coffeedrinker

i using miui

CyanogenMod/MiUi (Download CM-Version)

There are 2 versions, 1% and 5% which refer to the battery charging status. some people have trouble with 1% version.

1.4c is the latest update. I don't use CM/Miui perhaps someone else can say what is working best for them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fypa33

Hi technolover,

Since there is still a problem with power button with the versions beyond 1.3a, when do you think you're gonna fix it? Are you going to put 1.5 version online?

Thanks for your work.