[KERNEL] TechnoLover's Kernel Edition 1.5 (25.06.2012)

Guest TechnoLover

Guest stonebear

hello (: i have a question: whats the best beetween 1% and 5% kernels? why? =)

Some of us asked for 5% as the 1% had some problems reporting the battery level during charging, it would get stuck on eg. 70% and needed a reboot to report correctly. I don't know if Techno has fixed that or not now, it was only a small problem anyway. We thought maybe if it was 5% the problem would not exist.

Edited by stonebear

sjaakiespeelman

No, you can get original frequency and voltage by flashing this zip. You can restore this apps by launching Link2SD, but widgets doesn't launch correctly. :( You need to restore them manually.

christopher koik

I use Go Launcher EX with Belle theme. Also I use WP7 Dark theme (it ported from CM7). :)

Launcher and theme - from market, WP7 theme - here (you need registration).

Guest memphis-84

On settings-info tel-version kernel i havs 12.6.35.7-perf

it's right? i flashed from zip with recovery MT-3

What difference there are between kernel 1% and 5%?

I installed 5%

Guest memphis-84

When i syncro facebook with my contacts display this :"android.process.acore"

it's a problem with this rom or what can i do to solve this problem?

Guest scotth324

Since I've installed the 5% version I have no troubles at all. I am now running it on 2.3.6 T&L AOSP version. Everything is working perfectly. Charges to 100% everytime and goes down at a steady rate.

Guest stonebear

Since I've installed the 5% version I have no troubles at all. I am now running it on 2.3.6 T&L AOSP version. Everything is working perfectly. Charges to 100% everytime and goes down at a steady rate.

I would have expected the 5% version to work perfectly too, there is no reason for it not to..but for it does not. Weird.

Guest stonebear

Normally there shouldn't be any issue with 5% version because the battery indication is untouched =/

Would it fix it if I flashed the stock acer kernel and then then flashed the new 5%?

I have a "boot.img" from a stock 2.3.6 install, could I make that a zip file file and flash it?

Edited by stonebear

Guest stonebear

to 90 or 95? Which charger do you use? could you look which voltage the battery has in that moment?

Last time I charged it was stuck on 95% for ever, I was using a usb from my PC to charge. Battery is a Mugen 3.7v 1800mAh but it has always worked fine with stock kernel....however I will try with the Acer battery (I forgot I was using the Mugen it could be the issue).

Edited by stonebear

Guest stonebear

Mine usually gets to 4193mV or so and is then full.

So does this one. 4192mV to be exact. Although it is requiring a reboot to show 100% as it sticks on 90-95% otherwise.

Edited by stonebear