register OMC on orange

Guest stoian_zs

Guest stoian_zs

Hi all! It may seem silly but I have a problem with registration in Orange. I register my sim card,but nowhere I've entered the phone model and IMEI. Is this normal? I never seen when I entered it. I'm from Bulgaria. Is this posible this options of the orange's site is not available in other country. This is very important for me because I had not success with any other method for unlock and three months of registration in Orange is my chance to unlock the phone so far.

Guest unrandomsam

Hi all! It may seem silly but I have a problem with registration in Orange. I register my sim card,but nowhere I've entered the phone model and IMEI. Is this normal? I never seen when I entered it. I'm from Bulgaria. Is this posible this options of the orange's site is not available in other country. This is very important for me because I had not success with any other method for unlock and three months of registration in Orange is my chance to unlock the phone so far.

Did you try - fonefunshop.co.uk (Think its fairly likely they can get you the code - for £25)

(Skate and Monte Carlo are explicitly listed).

Did you try - fonefunshop.co.uk (Think its fairly likely they can get you the code - for £25)

(Skate and Monte Carlo are explicitly listed).

Don't believe them.

Guest stoian_zs

Yes ! I don't believe them. I asked them about this device and they told me that they waiting for a solutions for this model, but now haven't. Everybody looking for unlocking method but for now not solutions.How long is not clear...