• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DELL XCD-28(Indian version ) stock android 2.1 backup ready.

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I dont have the stock rom android 2.1 for dell xcd 28 ..bt ive backed up one ..So i'm sharing it with u...

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6e8r5555n7a69x7

Instructions: 1)extract clockworkmod.rar to sdcard

2)Reboot into recovery

3)under recovery/backup and restore/restore/..confirm ..wait to finish...

inside os you can do factory data reset for fresh stock..

animated dell logo works...

enjoy..

Edited by shharisree

Posted

I dont have the stock rom android 2.1 for dell xcd 28 ..bt ive backed up one ..So i'm sharing it with u...

download link: http://www.mediafire...14s5vvru0o0ow5d

Instructions: 1)extract clockworkmod.rar to sdcard

2)Reboot into recovery

3)under recovery/backup and restore/restore/2011-06-22-20.32.55...confirm ..wait to finish...

inside os you can do factory data reset for fresh stock..

animated dell logo works...

enjoy..

Thanks for the share. BTW, there are some of your personal data on the rom. Like contacts and stuf.. You may want to erase that and upload that copy. Also, do you know how i can set the first boot screen back to dell logo?

Posted

Thanks for the share. BTW, there are some of your personal data on the rom. Like contacts and stuf.. You may want to erase that and upload that copy. Also, do you know how i can set the first boot screen back to dell logo?

oops ..simply compressed clockworkmod and uploaded it ..lol.. do a factory data reset from settings ..bt dell boot screen was supposed to be automatically restored by this restore..

Posted

oops ..simply compressed clockworkmod and uploaded it ..lol.. do a factory data reset from settings ..bt dell boot screen was supposed to be automatically restored by this restore..

yeah, the 2nd boot and 3rd boot screens are loading, but not the first boot screen which comes the moment the phone is switched on..

Posted

thanks, ill just unyaffs and check it out ^^

Posted

thanks, ill just unyaffs and check it out ^^

is it possible to extract all the boot screens from this rom?

Posted

Your back up is not working, error- no sd-ext found . I forget to backup my dell xcd 28 so I need ur bakup . can u give me another backup.

Posted

why u need that old rom.. we have lot more updated Roms here in modaco. try miui by Equiliym.

Posted

i tried other roms on my dell phone but their sensitivity is not so good. and i forgotton to backup my rom when i was installing new rom(2.2 & 2.3).

so i need the backup to restore the phone in old condition.

Posted

thanks for uploading ur backup .though it worked successfully for me but my phone stopped responding to touch and still at locked screen plz help me with new backup.

Posted

This work