and reboot ,thin streak dont want to work again,

i Search in google and i did not see any one have this problem ,,

i need help

Guest Virtu300

i flash amss.mbn and osbl.mbn not dsp1.mbn by mistake

and reboot ,thin streak dont want to work again,

i Search in google and i did not see any one have this problem ,,

i need help

Goto Streakdroid, and download use the streakflash utility.

Goto Streakdroid, and download use the streakflash utility.

i know if remove battery and contact streak to loptop the screen will turn on,

bout its not turn on,

i try many things to turn streak to on like removeing battry and bout streak on charge and bouting battry back bout its not work,

i know how to ues streakflash and qdtooll bout its not work, i change battry to bout nothing change

the problom my streak does not want to turn on.

so i cant contact to loptop,

what i have to do ,it looks like my streak is death,

help

streakflash is not work.

laptop is not recn the hardware of streak.

Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9002

###QDLTool: M 2.7.4.5, build ID: 1.302.20100910, time stamp: Thu Nov 03 03:46:30 2011

Check image DBL: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\dbl.mbn ...

Check image FSBL: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\fsbl.mbn ...

Check image OSBL: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\osbl.mbn ...

Check image AMSS: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\amss.mbn ...

Check image DSP1: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\dsp1.mbn ...

Check image APPSBL: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\appsboot.mbn ...

Check image DT: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\DT.img ...

ERROR[D10]: cannot find device, please check if device is correctly connected.

Wait for modem set up ......

Download Fail! - 2011/11/03 03:46:37

Elapsed Time: 7.06 sec

Guest aweAMsome

###QDLTool: M 2.7.4.5, build ID: 1.302.20100910, time stamp: Thu Nov 03 03:46:30 2011

Check image DBL: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\dbl.mbn ...

Check image FSBL: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\fsbl.mbn ...

Check image OSBL: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\osbl.mbn ...

Check image AMSS: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\amss.mbn ...

Check image DSP1: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\dsp1.mbn ...

Check image APPSBL: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\appsboot.mbn ...

Check image DT: D:\jassssss\dell\life to streak\streakflash\streakflash\images\DT.img ...

ERROR[D10]: cannot find device, please check if device is correctly connected.

Wait for modem set up ......

Download Fail! - 2011/11/03 03:46:37

Elapsed Time: 7.06 sec

You have drivers issue. google search, download & install to your PC then start QDL tool again.

You have drivers issue. google search, download & install to your PC then start QDL tool again.

its install my friend and i know how qdltool work its not the first time i use it

Guest tenorntex

And you made sure you pressed the volume up key when you connected the cable? (That is a key step that most people miss)

Then run QDL Tool. You might try Streakflash again.

And you made sure you pressed the volume up key when you connected the cable? (That is a key step that most people miss)

Then run QDL Tool. You might try Streakflash again.

yes i did

and i did it befor with 2 streak of my friend befor.i now how to use QDL Tool,

bout its not work,

thank you

Guest Spencershaun

I have had issues with QDL tool b4, This is what i did i deleted everything and anything to do with the "DJ" streak on my pc cleaned my registry on the pc rebooted & started again There is loads of videos on the web to help you to install the qdl tool and everything what goes with it but once you get it right u will have ur "DJ" streak back. rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif I NOW LONGER CALL MY STREAK "DELL" BECASUE THE DJ HAS DONE MORE THAN DELL WOULD EVER DO FOR US tongue.gif

------------------------------------------------------------

<_<

I have had issues with QDL tool b4, This is what i did i deleted everything and anything to do with the "DJ" streak on my pc cleaned my registry on the pc rebooted & started again There is loads of videos on the web to help you to install the qdl tool and everything what goes with it but once you get it right u will have ur "DJ" streak back. rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif I NOW LONGER CALL MY STREAK "DELL" BECASUE THE DJ HAS DONE MORE THAN DELL WOULD EVER DO FOR US tongue.gif

thank you Spencershaun,

i dont have problme with qdl tool,

my problom is my streak is off and dasint want to turn on ,and i try it in dffrint pc and loptop,

loptop Does not recognize streak,

if you have anythin like mose usb and you bot it in usb the loptop recognize it,

it was recognize streak befor even if it off or no bettry,

bout now its not

Edited by kkof94