Anil K Solanki

Why doesn't the internal 6.5GB appear in FreeSpace +

10 posts in this topic

Hi, I use FreeSpace + to visualize my storage usage. But the 5.5Gb from the internal 8GB doesn't appear. Anyone know why?

screenshot-1320308180536_450d.gif

Thanks in advance. Anil

Edited by Anil K Solanki

looks like lg is doing tricks again. My old vold.fstab isnt working anymore so I cant switch internal and external sd. Probably same source of evil. I am looking into it.

edit: If you are using cm is probably because its mount point is at /emmc

Edited by orlox

Looks to me like the app needs an update. My guess is that currently it's not checking /mnt/emmc

Ps. How awesome is it (still) to have used 750MB on /data and still have another 750MB to go? :D

Edited by Rusty!

Looks to me like the app needs an update. My guess is that currently it's not checking /mnt/emmc

Ps. How awesome is it (still) to have used 750MB on /data and still have another 750MB to go? :D

I have 200mb left and 1700 in use :(

Anil check https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.android.diskusage&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5nb29nbGUuYW5kcm9pZC5kaXNrdXNhZ2UiXQ..

As you can see its a little bit crowded in there

post-850100-0-27572100-1320435405_thumb.

looks like lg is doing tricks again. My old vold.fstab isnt working anymore so I cant switch internal and external sd. Probably same source of evil. I am looking into it.

edit: If you are using cm is probably because its mount point is at /emmc

Stupid me, I should have mentioned I'm using CyanogenMod.

Hi Rusty, coming from a ZTE Blade, the O2X's huge storage capacity is great. After a while you forget and just download whatever you need/fancy. I have emailed the app dev, perhaps he will respond.

I have 200mb left and 1700 in use :(

Anil check https://market.andro...XNrdXNhZ2UiXQ..

Thanks for the link orlox. The app does provide a lot of detail, and also shows internal storage. The interface is unusual, and a bit hard to navigate. But this app tells you what's on your storage, where ever that may be.

Thanks. Anil

Orlox, start installing stuff to your SD card soon heh

I take it you have a keen eye on the NVFlash partition size thread?

As you can see its a little bit crowded in there

post-850100-0-27572100-1320435405_thumb.

well, i would give you some space ... tongue.gif

screenshot1320500288788yy.png