ICS lookalike ROM

Guest Krste

Guest plegdroid

no,only titanium back up free.(im very tight lol!) ES file explorer(which does have a root explorer)and of course terminal emulator(which came with the ROM) does this mean i have to reinstall the ROM?.sorry taking so long to get back.

if the free version of ti will let you freeze apps, freeze one of the music apps rather than delete it, if it dosnt get anttek apps manager and that will freeze apps your wallpaper can be extracted from your old rom

:)

Guest sam tyler

ok will look in t.b. sorry,i didnt mean wallpapers from old ROM`s i meant the one after you start up the phone,on the home screen.(not the boot animation)i think i should had stayed in 1973!

Edited by sam tyler

Guest sam tyler

t.b. shows only 2.3.7 rom music player and this one,but this version of t.b. wont freeze apps.i will look for anttek on market. got anttek now, freezed the other music player,main one is still working.now to find that missing wallpaper! thanks for the advice.cheers.

Edited by sam tyler

Guest plegdroid

ok will look in t.b. sorry,i didnt mean wallpapers from old ROM`s i meant the one after you start up the phone,on the home screen.(not the boot animation)i think i should had stayed in 1973!

so it's the stock wallpaper from this rom your after? :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

so it's the stock wallpaper from this rom your after? :)

edit: it's a live wallpaper, called nexus, when picking wallpaper,, pick live wallpapers :)

Guest sam tyler

this is the wallpaper on the home screen i was talking about. (been busy at work) screenshot-1320925671427.png it seems to have gone for a walk!(but i do have the lock screen style etc)rest of the ROM works fine.i also noticed in theme chooser the i.c.s. theme is blank but it says current .

Edited by sam tyler

Guest plegdroid

this is the wallpaper on the home screen i was talking about. (been busy at work) screenshot-1320925671427.png it seems to have gone for a walk!(but i do have the lock screen style etc)rest of the ROM works fine.i also noticed in theme chooser the i.c.s. theme is blank but it says current .

that's nexus live wallpaper, it's an app, and would be in system apps folder, it should show up in your live wallpaper list to enable it :

if you can't find it just redownload it from market :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest sam tyler

Downloaded wallpaper its the same as the other nexus that's in live wallpapers.(new version is called revamped) going through backgrounds etc.but I'm sure it wasn't like the nexus paper. And it just keeps doing the force close thing.I will go through all the backgrounds etc to see if I can sort it out. Cheers.

Guest Racerboy

@sam tyler the default wallpaper is buried in the framework-res.apk, this 1?

ICS v5 MOD based on #224

post-910581-0-03554600-1328260992_thumb.

OR

this 1

post-910581-0-96019800-1328261142_thumb.

Edited by Racerboy

Guest sam tyler

First pic I'm seeing now on phone. Second pic I saw when I started thisROM (home screen wallpaper)maybe some of the wallpapers were changed by the time used this ROM?

Guest sam tyler

First pic I'm seeing now on phone. Second pic I saw when I started thisROM (home screen wallpaper)maybe some of the wallpapers were changed by the time used this ROM?

Guest Racerboy

ok so you`d like the 1st wallpaper back? just open the pic above and save-as picture, copy to your sdcard and then apply the wallpaper through gallery on phone.....

Guest plegdroid

ok so you`d like the 1st wallpaper back? just open the pic above and save-as picture, copy to your sdcard and then apply the wallpaper through gallery on phone.....

I do over complecate things:lol:

Guest sam tyler

Went on market, and I find the live wallpaper. Its called 'spectrum I.C.S' (The pro version allows to change style /color etc.) This is what I saw on the home screen .sorry I can't show the image, (like the pic in racer boys post).bet someone is going to say it wasn't there in the first place! Should explain myself more!

Edited by sam tyler

Guest Racerboy

Went on market, and I find the live wallpaper. Its called 'spectrum I.C.S' (The pro version allows to change style /color etc.) This is what I saw on the home screen .sorry I can't show the image, (like the pic in racer boys post).bet someone is going to say it wasn't there in the first place! Should explain myself more!

well now you mension it, it should be present on the rom (any of the ICS-MOD roms) - "NexusLWP.apk" is the live wallpaper that should work fine......its in the live wallpaper section NOT themes

Edited by Racerboy

Guest sam tyler

Nexus is in live. W.P. sect. I downloaded the revamped version. But spectrum W.P.(live) was there then it went.that's why I downloaded from market,but those still W.P. pics from your earlier post only show up when they want to! I think my phone has a mind of its own!

Guest Racerboy

Nexus is in live. W.P. sect. I downloaded the revamped version. But spectrum W.P.(live) was there then it went.that's why I downloaded from market,but those still W.P. pics from your earlier post only show up when they want to! I think my phone has a mind of its own!

check if any live wallpapers are installed to your sdcard as that does cause them to not be set once phone is rebooted, if they are on sdcard move them to phone instead and re-apply and they`ll stick...........

Guest sam tyler

had a look on S.D. card,it wasn't there.its no great lost,but ive got it from market now.i also looked in T.Back up and Antek app manager,but no joy.in antek it states that i.c.s theme sandwich data 0.00 do i need to worry about this? or is it part of the set up on this ROM.

Guest plegdroid

had a look on S.D. card,it wasn't there.its no great lost,but ive got it from market now.i also looked in T.Back up and Antek app manager,but no joy.in antek it states that i.c.s theme sandwich data 0.00 do i need to worry about this? or is it part of the set up on this ROM.

@sam if you really need the original nexus wallpaper I can dropbox it for you? :)