ICS theme on 2.4.4?

Guest nystreak

Guest Azurren

I seriously doubt this would work on the Streak as-is

At the very least it would need "converting" to the streaks system / framework format. Or it could require that every image / resource is re-rendered to support the streak :unsure:

If its the former then it would only take a Streak-Firmware savy person a few minuets (Or a complete novice several hours / days of reading). If its the latter then.. Yeah

Guest nystreak

I seriously doubt this would work on the Streak as-is

At the very least it would need "converting" to the streaks system / framework format. Or it could require that every image / resource is re-rendered to support the streak :unsure:

If its the former then it would only take a Streak-Firmware savy person a few minuets (Or a complete novice several hours / days of reading). If its the latter then.. Yeah

i had a feeling it would be

Guest tenorntex

I would agree with the time consuming part. I have been working on an ICS theme for about a week now. Almost done with it. Hopefully by this weekend.

Guest Azurren

I would agree with the time consuming part. I have been working on an ICS theme for about a week now. Almost done with it. Hopefully by this weekend.

Sounds intriguing :)

Guest Papi-jj

Is it for gingerbread?