SajiB_DROID

any one have this issue with streak ?

SajiB_DROID    0

Hi. 1 day my streak was hot and hang. so i pullout the battery since thn i dont see battery status.It marks "?" i change battery, charger but still same. Even diff rom same result. also i need to connect with charger or usb to start streak and instead of power button, i need to use camera button pressing untill it power up. so guys do u have any idea for this prob to fix? check the screenshot battery status.

post-905761-0-46473900-1320837870_thumb.

Azurren    26

Hi. 1 day my streak was hot and hang. so i pullout the battery since thn i dont see battery status.It marks "?" i change battery, charger but still same. Even diff rom same result. also i need to connect with charger or usb to start streak and instead of power button, i need to use camera button pressing untill it power up. so guys do u have any idea for this prob to fix? check the screenshot battery status.

Try calibrating the battery (Charge to full then "Wipe battery status" under "advanced" in StreakMod recovery)

:)

SajiB_DROID    0

Try calibrating the battery (Charge to full then "Wipe battery status" under "advanced" in StreakMod recovery)

:)

i did this all man! but same. in engineering mode the battery value is

battery voltage = 4360 mv charge state: 43690 % Temperture : 4095.85°C and no charger detect . But it charge though.

Edited by SajiB_DROID

garsianu37    0

hi, you fiind a way to fix this issues??/ ....cause mine have this issues too!!! thx in advance.