Hello all, i have two of these and i'm vey impressed with the build so far.I've joined this brilliant site as a premium member hope to flash a custom rom.

But i have a wifi problem (i was aware of this when i bought it) and can not flash clockwork recovery to back my origanal rom ,can anybody post me a wifi driver.or do's andbody have an idea how i would get a custom recovery on this tablet?

regards

Hello all, i have two of these and i'm vey impressed with the build so far.I've joined this brilliant site as a premium member hope to flash a custom rom.

But i have a wifi problem (i was aware of this when i bought it) and can not flash clockwork recovery to back my origanal rom ,can anybody post me a wifi driver.or do's andbody have an idea how i would get a custom recovery on this tablet?

regards

Fourth post in this thread will allow you too get the ROM backed up or replaced.

http://android.modac...-7/page__st__40

I had to remount the partition read/write, I didn't find any mention of that anywhere else so I don't know why mine was like that.

Edited by Mjolinor