Want to unlock your OMC / Skate? Tutorial here!

Guest tilal6991

Guest m33darkalex

On the step number 12 program sends me a message "Get armprg failed." I tried everything: Installed off stock firmware (before was Cyanogen), tried to do it o another computers... Removed battery, put it again... But no results.

I have clockworkmod Recovery. May be it is a problem? I can't run FTM because CW doesnt allow me to do it. Should i remove CW? If yes, how to do it? Or how to run FTM with Clockworkmod Recovery?

Please, help!!

Guest xiaoyaoswim

On the step number 12 program sends me a message "Get armprg failed." I tried everything: Installed off stock firmware (before was Cyanogen), tried to do it o another computers... Removed battery, put it again... But no results.

I have clockworkmod Recovery. May be it is a problem? I can't run FTM because CW doesnt allow me to do it. Should i remove CW? If yes, how to do it? Or how to run FTM with Clockworkmod Recovery?

Please, help!!

Of course you must have stock recovery to boot into FTM. What do you think step 4 for?

Guest m33darkalex

Yes, of course i'm following this step (number 4, installing recovery from .bat from windows) but when my phone starting to reboot i unplug usb and remove battery, then hold button Down and in this time plug usb cable. Continuing to hold button Down i am waiting for FTM but instead of it phone rebooting a lot of times and there is an android logo on the screen... So if i back my battery to the phone the ClockWork mode appears...And no any FTM(((

What should i do? Or something wrong with unpluging cable/removing battery in my actions?

Edited by m33darkalex

Yes, of course i'm following this step (number 4, installing recovery from .bat from windows) but when my phone starting to reboot i unplug usb and remove battery, then hold button Down and in this time plug usb cable. Continuing to hold button Down i am waiting for FTM but instead of it phone rebooting a lot of times and there is an android logo on the screen... So if i back my battery to the phone the ClockWork mode appears...And no any FTM(((

What should i do? Or something wrong with unpluging cable/removing battery in my actions?

Just a thought Are you holding down the -volume button & not the up or power button?

Yes, down - button.. It is the same to enter Clockwork recovery, if I can enter it the button Is right)So my problem- something else...

When I got to stage 3 I also had to turn on mass storage other wise my phone could not be recognised? Did you get that come up on your install?

Guest John Rennie

I've unlocked my new Monte Carlo, and it went perfectly. Thanks :-)

However I've just noticed that when I use the camera the pictures have a purple cast. I didn't try the camera before unlocking so

I don't know if it was faulty when I bought it or if this is something the unlock has done. I don't really care since I've never used a phone camera, but I'd be interested to know if anyone else has seen this.

JR

Guest dibbles

The camera isn't the best in some light conditions, the flash can be quite brutal as well. Have a play around with the white balance settings rather than leaving it on auto.

I agree there is a purple hue. I have both unlocked and loaded Atomic 1.6 in the last few days so unsure whether it was like this before or not. It seems pronounced when the flash is used.

I also see a slight bug that now when I delete the last photo in my gallery, the screen freezes and I need to hit the back button to get the viewfinder back.

Edited by Nozz

Guest xiaoyaoswim

The fact that you could still boot into CWM means you haven't successfully restored stock recovery in step 4. In that step your phone should reboot twice and do not unplug usb cable until the whole process succesfully finishs.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Ok I followed the guide perfectly but now wifi won't connect and it has set my Mac address to 11.22.33.44.55.66 what's going on?

Have you successfully restored the QCN file by QPST?

Guest Atomix86

Have you successfully restored the QCN file by QPST?

I did indeed, but I am going to try again before anything else, thanks for the tip :).

EDIT: I re-restored the QCN file and it now works perfectly! Thank you so, so much, I'll pop a little thank you gift in your PayPal as soon as I get paid!

Edited by Atomix86

Guest Ultram3jor

Hi guys!

Can u helpme please? Im on the 13. step, i pressed "START" button, and it does not work, ratio is 1/100 and i think is stoped, but im not sure (i started +/-20 min ago), i dont want do any mistakes (exit program, remove usb connection, etc.), What can i do?

Guest Ultram3jor

well if it does not move then you need to start again .start at step 6 and best of luck.

i restarted pc, and all stesp from the 1st.... now vodafone HU, yeah i did it! :) One more question, can i restore this unlock thing, to be "locked" again?

And thanks a lost for the tutorial u r awesome! :)

Guest Ultram3jor

no that i no off. thats it unlocked for good.

no thank the

op

xiaoyaoswim

oh, warranty gb :\

i said thx to all who worked for the solution in general :)

Guest Ultram3jor

well im not sure in it :s tmobile sux, but zte gives us 2y of warranty so i hope there will be no problem with it. anyway, it works and im so happy and i stop spamming the forum :)

Guest xiaoyaoswim

I did indeed, but I am going to try again before anything else, thanks for the tip :).

EDIT: I re-restored the QCN file and it now works perfectly! Thank you so, so much, I'll pop a little thank you gift in your PayPal as soon as I get paid!

Glad to hear you made it. You are welcome.