My Rom: I8000NXJJ1 build 21916 rom with Transparent Taskbars

Guest bobfrantic

Guest tamas_kurti

Hi. I have a problem.

After succesfully flashing your rom, and after a hard reset, I noticed with pleasure that this rom is really fast and stable, without ram problems.

However, when the device is locked, aka with the windows classic lockscreen (press to unlock), when i have a call, or message, the phone vibrate (as i configured this way), but the screen remains at lockscreen without the proper indicators, like phone number and picture, sms text notification, etc.

Please help me...

Guest bobfrantic

Hi. I have a problem.

After succesfully flashing your rom, and after a hard reset, I noticed with pleasure that this rom is really fast and stable, without ram problems.

However, when the device is locked, aka with the windows classic lockscreen (press to unlock), when i have a call, or message, the phone vibrate (as i configured this way), but the screen remains at lockscreen without the proper indicators, like phone number and picture, sms text notification, etc.

Please help me...

S2U2 lockscreen gives you all the options you are wanting. Google search and you will find it along with instructions for it. Was my lockscreen of choice.

Guest tamas_kurti

hi bobfrantic.

the s2u2 worked fine for me. thanks.

with that i have none probleme.

ps. after reflashed my phone with all jj1 parts and your rom, i noticed, that the "x-probleme" disappeared.

regarding s2u2 i have disabled all built-in windows classic and default lockscreens to no have two (double) lockscreens.

Thanks again for your great work.

Guest bobfrantic

hi bobfrantic.

the s2u2 worked fine for me. thanks.

with that i have none probleme.

ps. after reflashed my phone with all jj1 parts and your rom, i noticed, that the "x-probleme" disappeared.

regarding s2u2 i have disabled all built-in windows classic and default lockscreens to no have two (double) lockscreens.

Thanks again for your great work.

Great :D glad it worked out for you... enjoy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bobfrantic

Time to move on. Have a new Galaxy S Advance so won't be supporting this rom anymore. You can still download it until I decide to take it down though. Thanks to all who had tried it out and hope it still is in use. :D

Guest deadcore

Time to move on. Have a new Galaxy S Advance so won't be supporting this rom anymore. You can still download it until I decide to take it down though. Thanks to all who had tried it out and hope it still is in use. :D

hmm..finally the last chef is move on..

see you chef Bob :)

^_^ btw wm29077 is out @xda,don't you like to cook thats..hehe :)

Guest bobfrantic

hmm..finally the last chef is move on..

see you chef Bob :)

^_^ btw wm29077 is out @xda,don't you like to cook thats..hehe :)

LOL naw... never did like 6.5.3 :) enjoy, btw 2709 downloads of this rom now. not bad for an old man hahaha

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bobfrantic

hey man, i just downloaded your room and it works perfectly, from what i've read here pple had some problems but it works fine for me no bugs atm :)

Glad to read this, enjoy. It worked on my Omnia and my wife's also for over a year without any problems. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest plutomaniac

Hey this rom is really fast and snappy. Great work. The only issue that I have is that it is always english. I have tried both the lite and pro .csc that you linked to but I haven't been able to find a mutlilangage JJ1 so far nowehere. Maybe my language (greek) is not included in the .nb0 file?

Guest bobfrantic

Hey this rom is really fast and snappy. Great work. The only issue that I have is that it is always english. I have tried both the lite and pro .csc that you linked to but I haven't been able to find a mutlilangage JJ1 so far nowehere. Maybe my language (greek) is not included in the .nb0 file?

It is english only, sorry.