CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest scotth324

I think that is what happening to me. I tried toggling it and Rogers popped up for a little bit and then went away again. This is probably what is happening for me in cm7 as well. Will have to try to see if I can force it to take.

Guest scotth324

When I tried the cm7 rom before my SIM wasn't recognized but that was fixed but I was able to make a call and use data. I just wasn't able to set up my google account for some odd reason. I could use Wifi as well but it wouldn't connect which is why I wasn't using it. Now I cannot connect to data. I can watch the airplane mode cycle on and off over and over again. If I can give you some sort of a log to look at I would be glad to but I'm not sure of how to do that.

After having experienced the battery dropping from about 74% to around in one night (in Airplane Mode) I wanted to know what was causing the problem.

I installed Spare Parts and there was no indication of an app misbehaving from the partial wake usage menu that usually turns up anything problematic.

So I installed Better Battery Stats and I can see a kernel wakelock has been present. It's called 'msmsdcc_resuming_work'

Any idea what this is?

Guest Smeelious

@scott

Toggle airplane mode, if it does connect to the network, quickly go into the apn settings and choose the first one. (in miui this will turn off the autoselection) This is working for me so far.

Guest scotth324

I got a chance to try it on Miui this afternoon and my phone is now fully working on Miui now. Have yet to try cm7 but I would assume it would do the same thing. Maybe this bug can be fixed.

Guest vikings123

I got a chance to try it on Miui this afternoon and my phone is now fully working on Miui now. Have yet to try cm7 but I would assume it would do the same thing. Maybe this bug can be fixed.

MIUI for Metal? Could you post the link? I would like to try it too.

Guest Smeelious

Actually I haven't been able to make it work in cm7...

Guest davidevinavil

After having experienced the battery dropping from about 74% to around in one night (in Airplane Mode) I wanted to know what was causing the problem.

I installed Spare Parts and there was no indication of an app misbehaving from the partial wake usage menu that usually turns up anything problematic.

So I installed Better Battery Stats and I can see a kernel wakelock has been present. It's called 'msmsdcc_resuming_work'

Any idea what this is?

I found something in kernel source..

Let's try for 1 or 2 day and give you something ;)

I found something in kernel source..

Let's try for 1 or 2 day and give you something ;)

Ahh okay.

Funnily enough, tonight there was no drain. But we'll see how it goes throughout today.

Guest davidevinavil

Ahh okay.

Funnily enough, tonight there was no drain. But we'll see how it goes throughout today.

It's a random issue but is there :/

And when appends battery was eated

Guest gavin(*)

Lockscreen gestures not working ;/

CM setting got force close when attempting to add gesture

Although it's just a minor problem, could you please have a look at this?

Thanks, wish you all the best

Edited by gavin(*)

Guest pigio92

i reboot my phone 4 time and everytime it works well. 1 hour ago i reboot my phone and it freeze at dmd paint. i shut down take off the battery and i re-tryed this thing 10times. after i reboot for the 12 Times it works.why??(i wiped delvk and battery stats but it didn't work. )

Edited by pigio92