CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest matt2909

No freezes so far with high voltage kernel, may try with medium later.

Tried with medium, was looking good, but it hung when checking an email after about 8 hours of use. Still not had a freeze using high-voltage. Perhaps the variability in the part I have is very poor. Would recommend installing the high voltage kernel by default, at least for me.

Is it possible to have something between medium and high, and if so, how to edit it?

Thanks!

Guest mastertrottel

Congrats to the developers, well done!

Is it possible to integrate the tun.ko-module for building up vpnc connections? (Market: VPNC Widget)

Thank you in advance =)

Guest locusteater

Thanks so much for this rom. It's smooth and fast. I have however run into 2 problems.

My data didn't work at all. I could make and receive phone calls and texts but my data didn't work, I had no APNs nor could I add and save any. And instead of my carrier reading Rogers, it just had their number 302720 (i think). I turned airplane mode on and off and noticed that for about 2 seconds it did read Rogers when it reconnected, then went back to the number (302720). I figured it was getting messed up trying to connect to the data network...or something. So I turned airplane mode back on AND turned data off. Turned off my phone removed battery and sim, put them back in, and booted up. I then turned airplane mode off and the phone read Rogers. I then went into my APNs and all the defaults where there, but none were selected, so I selected one and turned my data back on. Everything was fine and has stayed working. I can't blame it on the rom exclusively because I just don't know enough about how they are build, but that is how I solved the problem. Hopefully it helps someone if the issue arises with them.

My other problem I can't fix. When I connect my phone to my car audio deck via bluetooth, nothing comes out of the system. All the sound comes out of my phone. I can however control the music player with my audio deck, i.e. play, stop, skip ect. If anyone can point me to a fix or give me an explanation I would be super happy. This is my favorite feature of modern phones.

Thanks again for the rom. Excellent work. Thanks for spending time on it.

Guest davidevinavil

Congrats to the developers, well done!

Is it possible to integrate the tun.ko-module for building up vpnc connections? (Market: VPNC Widget)

Thank you in advance =)

Added modules on first post..

Guest Smeelious

Thanks so much for this rom. It's smooth and fast. I have however run into 2 problems.

My data didn't work at all. I could make and receive phone calls and texts but my data didn't work, I had no APNs nor could I add and save any. And instead of my carrier reading Rogers, it just had their number 302720 (i think). I turned airplane mode on and off and noticed that for about 2 seconds it did read Rogers when it reconnected, then went back to the number (302720). etc

This is how I fixed it on MIUI....and damned if I didn't do the same thing on CM7 a jillion times. But lo. I try again today and after the 7th airplane toggle I got the APNs to show up. Got one to select and I"m off to the races.

As for bluetooth audio...it's a known issue =(

(See refererence to a2dp on the first page)

Guest Smeelious

I have a problem when flash zip

E:Missing file:

system/lib/libDxDrmJava.so

E:Verification failed  

Flash with clockwork, not AmonRA. That fixes it for me.

Guest locusteater

This is how I fixed it on MIUI....and damned if I didn't do the same thing on CM7 a jillion times. But lo. I try again today and after the 7th airplane toggle I got the APNs to show up. Got one to select and I"m off to the races.

As for bluetooth audio...it's a known issue =(

(See refererence to a2dp on the first page)

Funny you mentioned MIUI. I had the same bluetooth problem with it.

I did see a post about adding/changing lines in an .mk file. I have no clue how to add that and compile...you know...all that jazz.

Guest superandrex

Flash with clockwork, not AmonRA. That fixes it for me.

Now all is okrolleyes.gif

boot very fast, but i have error for the sim : "No Service"

Any idea?

(sorry for my bad English)

Guest Smeelious

Could you make a few screenshots of it though?

I dont have me acer yet but i just wanna presearch roms and stuff.

would appreciete it.

What are you looking for? Screens are fairly subjective...post-939211-0-99159200-1325643560_thumb.

Edited by Smeelious

Guest votantonio

For data mobile issue?

If this can help:

I download one app from market: APN Manager and i was able to create the apn for vodafone.it and the app see this apn and enable it.

But if i check data enable on the settings i still can't go online :-(

Guest ciauasd

HI GUYS, I'VE A BIG PROBLEM!!

FEATURES:

Firmware: Acer stock 4.000.13

Recovery: clockworkmod v4.0.0.8

Cooked room: cyanogenmod 7 by Lens-flare

Kernel: hight voltage kernel by Davidevinavil

Acer liquid metal is rooted.

The cache partition is damaged and i've only 760Kb of system cache (i will send soon my phone to acer assistance).

THE PROBLEM:

The phone freezes when "ACER" appears to the screen.

could be a problem of cache?

help me please ^^ thanks!

Guest Smeelious

If this can help:

I download one app from market: APN Manager and i was able to create the apn for vodafone.it and the app see this apn and enable it.

But if i check data enable on the settings i still can't go online :-(

CM7 has something like 17000 apns built in. The trick is to get it to recognize your carrier. Try finding a spot with the best reception you can, toggle airplane mode on and off and check your APN settings. If/when the apns appear, select one. This will lock your apn settings to the carrier and you should be good to go. Try going into "Network Operators" and choose automatically select. For some reason this helped me get the lock. (Patience also helps...sometimes it can take a lot of toggling. Drove me a little crazy even.)

Failing that, I have seen posts on the disappearing apn issue that APN manager roms can sometimes work. Try ..https://market.andro...e=search_result Some people have had luck with it. (you'll need to flash a rom with working apns first, then reflash CM) I haven't actually tried this though....

Edited by Smeelious

Guest davidevinavil

Please, build kernel module nls_utf8.ko and cifs.ko for CifsManager

You need slow-work.ko and cifs.ko that is on modules.zip on first post

It works with CifsManager

Really in my rom is already there..

Guest Dr.Luigi

What are you looking for? Screens are fairly subjective...post-939211-0-99159200-1325643560_thumb.

Ty for your reply!

Well i gotta say it has nice marks!

I saw once thats it on STOCK rom only 770 points.

Was this with or without overclocking?

Further then is this just a andriod style rom?

Sry if i make any mistakes since i am new with SmartPhones and Andriods :P

First phone i got with andriod