CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest davidevinavil

NICE!! so are missing at the present moment just wifi and 3g right? that's very cool :D

No 3g is fixed but phone doesn't see sim card and so can't access at google stuff :(

But could browse web :)

Also present a bad video stuff but interface and 3d games works very very smooth :)

Guest davidevinavil

fixed video stuff.. Now can record very good video with videocamera and play it ;)

Still missing sim card and wifi, but as already say to fix this, our friend Lens need a Metal in his hands ;)

I'm not able to fix those stuff :/

Guest Torstiko

Great work so far!

I do not use Paypal. Is there another way to contribute?

Will this development make it easier, to port CM9 when available, or does this require a complete new process?

Looking forward to CM on ALM. Using CM on my other device makes me want it so much.

Thanks

Torstiko

Guest scotth324

Have just sent in a bit of money. Just wondering how much more is needed? And sounds like it is coming along quite nicely. Also in CM7 can you set the cpu voltages and stuff as well to keep the battery life up nicely? I have never had anything to do with one before other than what I have read online. From what I have read I would love to have all of the tweaks in it.

Guest Lens_flare

I'm sorry, but I can't use ebay or something like that because of delivery speed :( it's near 45 days! Damn Russian Post, hate it but have to use it coz something like DHL is MUCH expensive than if I buy smth directly..  

And our resellers are using a BIG PROMO: "you have to buy our Navi app before buying device".. so price is wild :[

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest chemicalbuz

I'm sorry, but I can't use ebay or something like that because of delivery speed :( it's near 45 days! Damn Russian Post, hate it but have to use it coz something like DHL is MUCH expensive than if I buy smth directly..

And our resellers are using a BIG PROMO: "you have to buy our Navi app before buying device".. so price is wild :[

how much is liquid mt in russia? in italy it's about 160€ and in UK 130£, if there is much more expansive someone could buy one here and sent to you with dhl,ups or something like that

Guest davidevinavil

People do not be stingy. ginger-dmd has been downloaded by more than 400 users then definitely there are more than 400 users interested in cm7. if each of you gives a beer at lens-flare in a day he can buy the metal and finish his fantastic cm7. Btw I'm writing with cm7 :) Go people go.... JUST ONLY A BEER FOR EACH OF YOU

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest CedricGatay

People do not be stingy. ginger-dmd has been downloaded by more than 400 users then definitely there are more than 400 users interested in cm7. if each of you gives a beer at lens-flare in a day he can buy the metal and finish his fantastic cm7. Btw I'm writing with cm7 :) Go people go.... JUST ONLY A BEER FOR EACH OF YOU

Sorry guys but I don't like this begging for donation thing, we've seen in many communities things going very bad using this "donate me" mecanism. Hope you'll reach what you need...

Guest stoorzsto

I have little question:why Lens really need a metal?

Can't Lens control your computer by using TeamViewer or something like this to fix WiFi or other thing?

Thanks.

Guest davidevinavil

I have little question:why Lens really need a metal?

Can't Lens control your computer by using TeamViewer or something like this to fix WiFi or other thing?

Thanks.

Mmm I think you haven't idea how complicated is made all right stuff.. try and retry many many time.. It's a miracle lens work.. who has experience in building could understand..

Guest davidevinavil

Sorry guys but I don't like this begging for donation thing, we've seen in many communities things going very bad using this "donate me" mecanism. Hope you'll reach what you need...

I'm afraid but don't see any other solution.. Who has done better of lens right now? No one..

Guest davidevinavil

I am not reducing the amount of work done by lens ;)

What I mean is that.. We are a not so small community and I think most of us would have a working cm7 for metal... If anyone that could donate made a 2 euro donation we have very big possibilities to have a fully working cm7.. 2 euro is not terrific amount but if many people donate...We could have cm7 ;) Has you can see I never ask donation for my rom. Ok received someone but always does all for free. But this time I/we need lens work and so lens need a metal in his hands.. To me is the only solution..

I hate to beg .. By the way do not ask for me ..

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest dwaino86

then why are you in this thread? take your spam elsewhere.

davidevinavil is right, if all the people who are interested in cyanogenmod donate just a little, it will happen. thanks for all your hard work thus far david, and thanks to Lens for helping us despite some of the less than encouraging remarks...