CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest Lens_flare
i like to have the camera app (not the miui, other's one - as we all know stock camera sucks and in stock roms it always crash to me)

You are now suggesting me (or Davidevinavil) to compile aosp.. as you know, I just have no time for it :D Maybe later.

Here Lens cm7.zipand his github<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">

LINK DOESN'T WORK =)

Too old to download __-

I'll upload newer ASAP, when more fixes will be available.

App2sd doesn't work, why?

just haven't implemented it yet

Guest guido89

You are now suggesting me (or Davidevinavil) to compile aosp.. as you know, I just have no time for it Maybe later.

Ty lens (4 the ansewer and the great job too). Just wanted to know if it was already available the camera's apk. i would never ask for a personalized work :) if there s not is ok, i ll try an app from market :) ty again!

Guest digitaldai

I think the screen maybe set to not rotate as default on this rom, you will have to search for the option to turn it on. I had similar experience.

Maybe I'm missing something, but my accelerometer isn't working anymore.

Already tried rebooting and wiping cache.

Any other suggestions?

Guest stoorzsto

Acer's egl lib make nenamark2 score boost but less smooth in neocore...because of that,I go back to 7.23 with gpu overclocking kernel for smoother ui.

It is possible to modify new 205 egl lib for our cm7?

Guest chemicalbuz

i'm testing .24 and it's happening something strange: with antutu i boost my score (4003 at 1600mhz) but with neocore i score only 39.4 fps. With .23 and 1.2a kernel i score in antutu about 3700 at 1600mhz, but in neocore 49.9...maybe is it a neocore bug? i can't understand how it can improve 3D score but lose 10fps! any ideas?

Guest sambartle

Has anyone tried to use OpenVPN with this ROM recently?

I get the following error in logcat:

I/openvpn ( 1167): Note: Cannot open TUN/TAP dev /dev/tun: No such file or directory (errno=2)

I'm not sure if it can fallback to an in-kernel module.. but it doesn't appear to do so as the connection drops.. Can anyone confirm if it works for them?

edit: manually inserting the module seems to have worked.. I get a bit further but still cant connect.. however the TUN modules does exist (just in a different place to where the system is looking)

Thanks,

Sam

Edited by sambartle