ZTE Racer II?

Guest t0mm13b

Guest gogobelo

Sal noobie. am si eu o problema cu racer 2 dupa ce l am rutat ,am pus CWM recovery v5.0.2.8. si [ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

si imi ramane blocat in logo ul racer ll ,se poate reveni la firmware stock???

Guest noobieRO

Sal noobie. am si eu o problema cu racer 2 dupa ce l am rutat ,am pus CWM recovery v5.0.2.8. si [ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

si imi ramane blocat in logo ul racer ll ,se poate reveni la firmware stock???

Sal..trebuie sa ai un backup facut cu CWM la rom-ul original, altfel nush daca se poate...am eu, poate am sa reusesc sa il pun sus zilele astea.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest equiliym

yeah there is actually a cwm builder that you can use, just use your working cwm image and wait for it to build latest.. there have been errors however for some devices unable to mount sd card via cwm but can still be useable

Guest Whitecookie

yeah there is actually a cwm builder that you can use, just use your working cwm image and wait for it to build latest.. there have been errors however for some devices unable to mount sd card via cwm but can still be useable

:P I didn´t thought about it!!! On ZTE Racer II the SD cannot be mounted from cwm. So: how CWM can create files on SD, if it can´t mount the SD?? :blink:

Guest equiliym

:P I didn´t thought about it!!! On ZTE Racer II the SD cannot be mounted from cwm. So: how CWM can create files on SD, if it can´t mount the SD?? :blink:

recovery does see sdcard in phone, it cant mount it to pc via usb so you would have to do it from android if you want to put something on sd, not recovery

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest vidillas

Regards to all of the companions of the forum.

I thank the work that you do and I expect learning of you I to all. Forgive my bad English.

I have a Spanish company's racer2 your of tuenti and I right now have unblocked it I leave the link to you to me after in the Web htcmania:

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=479309 here this one all that I could have compiled on our racer 2

I hope that he be useful for you

Edited by vidillas

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest bgmenot111

Hi all i m from croatia i have zte racer 2 can someone please upload a nand backup or system.img i erase my system and phone stuck at zte logo

• 2 months later...