• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][DEV][GSM][20/10/11]GSM GalaxyTab Honeycomb DevTeam

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi guys! smile.gif

After going through some beta stages,we finally got Honeycomb RC1,with all the Major bugs IRONED OUT. Now it's only a matter of solving the minor resolution problems smile.gif

Our team is made up of :

Devs:

- Me :P

-dariolob

-Frussou

-diagdave

HONEYCOMB RC1 20 OCTOBER 2011

DOWNLOAD---> http://hotfile.com/dl/132810284/d86b...st3_5.zip.html

Changelog

SD automount fixed with MUSIC and GALLERY working

3G AND GSM FIXED!!

New RIL from Samsung sources

Setup Wizard has been re-enabled because it works smile.gif

WARNING--- THIS BUILD WILL PROBABLY WIPE INTERNAL SDCARD !!

INSTALLATION GUIDE! ---> I'll post a detailed one in some time

In Short:Flash back froyo(with bootloaders), flash a froyo kernel with cwm, make sure all fs are ext4, then apply the zip and reboot.

Additional notes:

- You may occur in strange issues like red borders in windows but they are known HC sdk issues, easy to overcome, just search on google or take a look in this forum smile.gif

DEVELOPEMENT STATUS: Active

Things we're working at:

• New kernel,built from new sources
  • Smoothness increase
  • Better screen resolution
  • Minor bugs fixing

Updates soon wink.gif

CD

XDA Thread

Credits:

Spacemoose-- without him none of this could be possible smile.gif

All the testers

Edited by cdesai

Posted · Report post

Now the system can not function properly brush machine?

Posted · Report post

can u please upload the rom file to another mirror ..... (file not found) .... :(