[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

Brilliant work. Any ideas on the multi touch issue? Is it just one point altogether? Do you ever rest?

Haha. Lol. Yes I do rest. No multitouch at all - only 1 point detected.

Haha. Lol. Yes I do rest. No multitouch at all - only 1 point detected.

I can live with that one,honeycombe for blade was not that usable,but I was happy to flash it just to see how it runs on blade :lol:

Guest Frankish

First post needs updating with touchscreen working with one point! Just wondering have you enabled on screen buttons or removed them? It would be good with a toggle!

Edited by Frankish

Guest tilal6991
As soon as Tilal posted that he does rest... He hasn't posted in this thread since lol

Yeah lol. I'm really really busy. But I have many ideas about fixing things which I'll implement in the release build.

Great news. Really busy? So no real rest then? If you need a tester or anything let me know in pm. Hope you take some time for yourself somewhere!

I'm here as well if you need a tester ;)

I was looking forward to the ICS rom but not now as i'm selling my skate for very cheap just so I can get a Galaxy S2, if anyone wants it please message me and I can sell it on Ebay to make it all legit, thanks.

Guest Frankish

No I vote for he holds it until he has mobile network and data working. For the few of us who would appreciate it there are tons of people who will post nonsense about bugs listed already.