[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest gavin.19

Finally plucked up enough courage to root my monte carlo. The rom is brilliant everything works apart from videos recorded with the camera not being able to play and the camera flash isnt working. Have I installed it wrong?

I don't know about the cam playback but the flash is an issue with any ICS-based ROM. See here for more info - http://www.modaco.co...s-rom-over-23x/

Edited by gavin.19

Guest timoti111

This is my CFX Settings logo. I was playing with this 1 hour because it is my first use of photoshop :) Tell me what do you think about that. I hope you like it :)post-954811-0-20232400-1339767014_thumb.

And here is original with better quality CFXLogoFinal.bmp

And here PNG transparent version post-954811-0-51932400-1339768469_thumb.

In PNG version there isnt background it only looks like that

Here are original files untransparent BMP and transparent PNG - CFXsettingsLogo.zip

Edited by timoti111

Guest Redstarr1

Finally plucked up enough courage to root my monte carlo. The rom is brilliant everything works apart from videos recorded with the camera not being able to play and the camera flash isnt working. Have I installed it wrong?

Flash doesn't work on all ICS-roms. To play your recorded videos use another video app like MX Player (or there might be others that work as well). It's also a known issue with ICS-roms. If you haven't noticed already, your FM-radio won't work on ICS either.

This is my CFX Settings logo. I was playing with this 1 hour because it is my first use of photoshop Tell me what you think about that. I hope you like it post-954811-0-20232400-1339767014_thumb.

And here is original with better quality CFXLogoFinal.bmp

Shouldn't it be more square? That black background is also not going to look good. You'd better make the background transparent and give your white shapes just a black edge. But for the rest I like it, just make it a bit higher and no black background :).

Edited by Redstarr1

Guest timoti111

And what file type supports transparency? I think it is better without black edges because all other icons have no black edges they are only transparent.

Edited by timoti111

Guest BAHO4899

And what file type supports transparency? I think it is better without black edges because all other icons have no black edges they are only transparent.

png

Guest Redstarr1

It would be better without edges, but you can't see the shapes while you're making them then :P.

Had a quick go with your logo, but I couldn't get rid of some edges quickly, so I think you'd best do it yourself :) (I'm supposed to be studying now :P).

Guest razzmataz1478

Ok, here's my icon, made with roboto font.

If you click the link and the image is white, it's because whatever you are viewing it on sees transparent spaces as white

http://goo.gl/FXH0D

I've also attached it :)

post-953079-0-22810400-1339775211.png

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest razzmataz1478

hmm i cant see attachment and goo.gl link is asking me for login can you attach it?

That's the point you can't see it, because it's white on a transparent background, you'll need to load it in Gimp or Photoshop to see it.

You should still be able to click the blank space below `attached file`

Guest gavin.19

That's the point you can't see it, because it's white on a transparent background, you'll need to load it in Gimp or Photoshop to see it.

You should still be able to click the blank space below `attached file`

No, it's not that. It can't be accessed. Skydrive is saying that the file isn't shared/don't have permission to view it.

Guest razzmataz1478

No, it's not that. It can't be accessed. Skydrive is saying that the file isn't shared/don't have permission to view it.

Ok, ignore the sky drive link and just use that attached thumbnail.

OK definitely ignore the skydrive link now because it's converted the image to JPEG .

Edited by razzmataz1478