• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

7634 posts in this topic

Posted

It's a common bug of all ics roms for Skate. Videos shot with skates camera can be played with external app only (e.g. mxplayer).

Posted

Thanks for your prompt respond. I just tried using mx player and the video can be played.

Is there anyway to fix the built-in video player? If I want to donate for this ROM, could you help me to fix it?

It's a common bug of all ics roms for Skate. Videos shot with skates camera can be played with external app only (e.g. mxplayer).

Posted

Is there anyway to fix the built-in video player? If I want to donate for this ROM, could you help me to fix it?

The ONLY way this could be fixed is if you show Qualcomm a lot of money to release the OMX binaries.

In other words, this is unfixable.

Posted (edited)

FYI @ all

Since my latest Paranoid Android has an option to completely disable hybrid mode that forces ROM to behave as generic CM9 ROM with phone layout and default DPI

I find maintaining the separate CM9 rom redundant now. This means I am not going to provide any further updates to generic CM9 rom. I will continue maintaining and improving the

Paranoid version which is up to date with the latest CM9 sources + has paranoid framework in it which can be turned off.

@tilal

Since newcomers complain about dead link in the first post over and over I suggest to update the link to point it to my latest CM9.1.0.

Also I think it would be good to provide link to my paranoid thread in the first post since this is the one that I will continue maintainig.

So if it's OK with you... Thank you.

Edited by C3C0

Posted

No. Google Spirit FM for ICS Radio

Spirit FM does not support Skate chipset. It clearly states so on xda and I have tried it over and over again without success. If you have a way to make it happen please share with us.

Posted

can you reupload this rom?

it says this when i open link

The file you requested was not found

Lets see if we can find that for you...

Search results for devs/tilal6991/skate/ROMs/CFX/cm-9-20120628-EXPERIMENTAL-skate-ColdFusionX-tilal6991.zip

Posted

Posted

hi!

i'cant install sofkey's update. can anyone explain how to do it?

thanks.

Posted

Check for Settings / Display / Hide status bar

If it's not checked and bar is still disappearing I recommend to do a fresh install of rom (with data wipe).

reinstalled the ROM. thx.

Posted

hi!

i'cant install sofkey's update. can anyone explain how to do it?

thanks.

You don't need to. They are already in the rom.

Posted (edited)

You don't need to. They are already in the rom.

but they don't work so well.

can i fix it somehow?

Edited by ibassfrog

Posted

Can't check it myself. What do you mean by they don't work well? They either work or don't. Binary logic. :)

Anyway, this rom is no longer supported. Consider migrating to paranoid ics

Posted

Can't check it myself. What do you mean by they don't work well? They either work or don't. Binary logic.

Anyway, this rom is no longer supported. Consider migrating to paranoid ics

they don't respond. work after 4-5 taps.

i'll check PA ics :-)

Posted

they don't respond. work after 4-5 taps.

i'll check PA ics :-)

is that the PA ICS tablet ROM?

Posted

Yes. With hybrid mode turned off you'll get plain cm9.

Posted

I can't find the downloadlink. And the link in first post doesn't work anymore.

Posted

I can't find the downloadlink. And the link in first post doesn't work anymore.

Look 4 posts up ... This ROM is no longer supported by neither Tilal, nor C3C0. If you want ICS ROM, go to the Paranoid ROM by C3C0.

That is actually the improved version of this one. (just one post up C3C0 described how to get plain CM9 or Paranoid CM9).

Posted

I would wait until tomorrow. New version of paranoid will be released.

Posted

I would wait until tomorrow. New version of paranoid will be released.

Sounds great!

Posted

Hey I installed now the ROM works perfectly and looks amazing :D but i dont know how to get the google apps on it.. :(

I downloaded the gapps.zip file from tilal first post but i dont know how to install them.

Posted (edited)

Hey I installed now the ROM works perfectly and looks amazing but i dont know how to get the google apps on it..

I downloaded the gapps.zip file from tilal first post but i dont know how to install them.

Please read the opening post.... Or if it is not clear to you the OP of this thread; http://www.modaco.com/topic/355346-romzte-skate-paranoid-android-cm9-tablet-ui-03102012/

Edited by almera8

Posted

New version of Paranoid Android ICS now available.

Posted

The Paranoid Android gapps is good for

[iCS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX???

Posted

No

Posted

@Rich90:

This is the gapps for CM9 ICS: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip

The PA gapps have framework changes that will prevent the apps to work on regular CM9.