[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest syst3m68

He's after mine!!!

He's on a Blade at the minute, didn't fancy the SFII when I showed it to him before xmas, so he plumped for a kinect instead.

He's sat with me through GEN1 to GEN2 upgrades, and various rom flashes, and picked his chosen rom himself out of the many on the Blade forum, running CM7 right now, but he does bore easily being a younger teenager, at least he's sticking with his Guitarlaugh.gif

If i'd of got the SFII, which i wanted, i wouldn't be here and would probably not even rooted! :P

Thank you mother for the Skate. :P

New build booting now.

agreed ui feels very sluggish and just clicked gallery widget and phone froze :)had to remove battery ,

not looking good I am sorry to say :(

Plus just rebooted again and usb storage wont work freezes phone and forces close to reboot when i pull usb out

Edited by ebus

Guest tilal6991
agreed ui feels very sluggish and just clicked gallery widget and phone froze :)had to remove battery ,

not looking good I am sorry to say

So... not great and complete opposite of my phone so I can't even try to fix the issue. Anyone else?

Guest timfimjim

I seem to remember tilal saying that 200mb system 35mb cache was more than good enough for this ROM, I think I'm on a 150mb (last tpt I did was skatie ages ago) so will that be enough or should I try a new tpt?

Guest tilal6991
I seem to remember tilal saying that 200mb system 35mb cache was more than good enough for this ROM, I think I'm on a 150mb (last tpt I did was skatie ages ago) so will that be enough or should I try a new tpt?

200 mb is needed.

Guest JThumar

Sequence solves most of the issues.......but first crash and restart !! Lets see how it works from here

Reflashing !! I am feeling slow UI......are others also ?

Guest PedroVader

So... not great and complete opposite of my phone so I can't even try to fix the issue. Anyone else?

I'm fine here.

Had a couple of reboots, but i'm trying to uninstall the apps that google insisted on sending back to my phone, while theyre still downloading to it, might be giving it too much to do all in one go.

My gallery is fine, not sluggish at all so far.

going to push on and give it some use, see how it goes, so for me at least its OK.

Good work that man!

Hello fellows, and a special hello for Lalit :)

I have to say that I feel like we got ourselves in a whole new level of performance.

Zero lag in homescreen, zero lag in scrolling in app drawer, zero lag in general UI.

Everything working except for the camera.

I have to give you 6 stars mate, you accomplished the degree of "legend"! ;)