[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest dt_matthews

I'm pretty sure I understand the reboots now. I'm pretty sure the SD card stressing is causing it. Fix will be in next release.

do you have any **rough** date in mind for the next release (days ? weeks etc)

great work dude ;)

Guest plegdroid

Is there any Nexus code in this rom?

Had an email saying welcome to your galaxy nexus, because I've apparently activated my Google account on one :wacko:

+1

Guest syst3m68

same as pedrovader :$

Nexus is pretty much the only phone on 4.0.3(now 4.0.4), and that 'gathering information from your device screen' gets your devices info like version number, kernel, so when google sees its 4.0.3, they presume your a nexus user. :P

Guest PedroVader

Nexus is pretty much the only phone on 4.0.3(now 4.0.4), and that 'gathering information from your device screen' gets your devices info like version number, kernel, so when google sees its 4.0.3, they presume your a nexus user.

Man, now I do feel special! Mine might have cost me 130 quid as an early adopter, but that's considerably less than a GNEX!!!

Guest syst3m68

Man, now I do feel special! Mine might have cost me 130 quid as an early adopter, but that's considerably less than a GNEX!!!

I know. i was like. keeping this email. ;)

Guest domenico lamberti

this might be a stupid question i dont know, but will we be able to update to the newest version whilst in the ROM itself, like from settings, and system updates? not a massive thing but i think it would be pretty cool to be able to do it like that

Guest plegdroid

I'll buy..gimme gimme :lol:

can just imagine it in the summer, playing wheres wally for people wearing these t-shirts:lol: we will need babes to model though :D

edit, just reread my post, and iam not calling anyone a wally, just for clarity :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest the_crevis

@Tilal6991, out of desperation, I was just wondering if it would be at all possible to port this ROM to the blade and keep the changes you made, to achieve a better experience for us?

I know ports between the devices are in general quite easy, but that's because many files get replaced. Basically, would the files i would have to replace nullify the improvements you made for the ZTE skate and so make it not worth porting?

Thanks,

Ben.

Guest dt_matthews

Naughty...

Not really, if he has no idea or inclination to disclose he can just say so - it is not asserting any pressure just helps me determine what rom to run in the mean time.

Guest PedroVader

Not really, if he has no idea or inclination to disclose he can just say so - it is not asserting any pressure just helps me determine what rom to run in the mean time.

Only kidding, :D I can barely contain the urge to ask myself, especially with potential camera ability.

I'd say Ice Armor myself, not to detract from Atomic...or Skatie, or Technic...damn, they're all good!

Guest Frankish

@Tilal6991, out of desperation, I was just wondering if it would be at all possible to port this ROM to the blade and keep the changes you made, to achieve a better experience for us?

I know ports between the devices are in general quite easy, but that's because many files get replaced. Basically, would the files i would have to replace nullify the improvements you made for the ZTE skate and so make it not worth porting?

Thanks,

Ben.

I'm sure Tilal and the Blade devs are working closely together and that they will be sharing any fixes with eachother. Let's get it stable (reboots fix!) before he is porting to 3 different devices laugh.gif

Thanks,

Ben.

That would be nice! +1 for that!

Guest figueiredo

Hello. I can install the rom.

The problem is I can not go, I can not for the pin and touch screen does not respond. to install the previous version works fine. Can anyone help me in this latest version?

By the way, excellent job.

sorry for my english

Edited by figueiredo

Guest victormun

All is going fine for me. :D

only one reboot, no SD card problems at all. mine and tilals Skates seem to be superior. xD

How did you install it? What TPT are you using? And what CWM recovery? :)

Thanks!!

How did you install it? What TPT are you using? And what CWM recovery? :)

Thanks!!

This all so strange,there is evidence of random reboots,and also evidence of not random reboots.

There must be more to it,like are those that don't get reboots overclocking higher than those that do not,or have the stock partitions size(220mb I think)

With the new recovery on a 200mb partition,with no overclocking or change of settings,I get many reboot.

Edited by Guest

I would assume that the majority of users partition SD card in cwm,meaning ext3.So maybe those that don't get reboots partitioned on a desktop to a different ext.It would stand to reason that if it was still kernel panic,then we would all equally have reboots. Maybe those that don't experience reboots could tell us some details of there partition sizes,SD ext and so on.Through a process of elimination,we may find the problem. I noticed in syst3m68's signature cm9 is clocked at 998Mhz,could this have something to do with it?

Edited by Guest