[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

I'm just about to upload it. Audio fix will be released in a separate package.

Is it uploaded tilal?

First post not changed but there a link,is this link still for previous build ?

edit: I see it is the old build:update-cm-9-12032011

Edited by Guest

Guest tilal6991
So audio is fixed? What was the actual issue with audio?

Ok. There are two variants of audio. One is with calling and microphone working but witgout headphones or speaker. The other one has speaker and ringtones working but no callinf or microphone.

Downloading & Testing :)

edit: I have 3G but still no wifi for me.I tried connecting to my wifi from the list and tried manually entering.

Edited by Guest

Guest victormun

Downloaded and tested. It's way better than the first alpha. This time I've had less reboots (still lots) and at least I've been able to play a bit with the launcher (not very much, though hahaha). It looks very promising. Awesome work, tilal. Keep it up! :)

EDIT: I've been testing more. With airplane mode and window/transition animations disabled, works quite responsive. VERY smooth and no reboots. However, when I enabled mobile data, it started a nice rebooting-cycle, lol! But I had a BIG taste of ICS. Good job and thanks, tilal! ^^

Edited by victormun

Downloaded and tested. It's way better than the first alpha. This time I've had less reboots (still lots) and at least I've been able to play a bit with the launcher (not very much, though hahaha). It looks very promising. Awesome work, tilal. Keep it up! :)

EDIT: I've been testing more. With airplane mode and window/transition animations disabled, works quite responsive. VERY smooth and no reboots. However, when I enabled mobile data, it started a nice rebooting-cycle, lol! But I had a BIG taste of ICS. Good job and thanks, tilal! ^^

I had no reboots on first alpha and this build.

Are you overclocking ?

Edited by Guest

Guest PedroVader

OK then,

Loving this even more now, still getting random dimming on the screen, even with auto brightness disabled, but I can live with that.

In the quick access menu that shows what's running, the thumbnail views are upside down, that's a bit weird but not a deal breaker by any means. No caps lock on the keyboard either.

No reboot yet, so I'm keeping it on for a few more hours now data is working.

Still no file manager, can't seem to find a built in one am I missing something?

Sent from my ICS ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

Guest Frankish

Rom still gives random offset message when installing? Any ideas why?

I only get as far as language selection. When I press next it says setup something or other closed. Tried rom install only, rom and gapps and fix permissions. How strange!!

Guest victormun

Rom still gives random offset message when installing? Any ideas why?

I only get as far as language selection. When I press next it says setup something or other closed. Tried rom install only, rom and gapps and fix permissions. How strange!!

That is really weird. I've no idea what the cause may be but probably it's related to a poor installation process related to that error you mention. Have you tried to wipe everything again (including dalvik) and to reflash just the ROM?

Edited by victormun

hi!! the first is well done for your job!!;)

i only want know if you are working in the bugs of the version 2. i hope, and if you can say when will be stable for the daily use.

thank´s :lol:

Guest brunen9

My bugs:

1) Wi-Fi works only with static IP

2) do not hear any sound, during incoming call and trying to talk too

3) screen turns off during charging even so option to not off is enabled

4) gallery and camera apks does not work

may be something else, I returned to CM7