Cheap ICOO T22 mini android tab screen is unresponsive

Guest Gaz881

Hey folks, I ordered a cheap ICOO T22 (this thing) from focal price earlier this month which finally arrived today. I made a quick unboxing video for youtube and started to charge it up.

I let it charge for a few hours before finally switching it on. Took about a minute and a half to load, android finally appears... but there is a problem. I can't do anything with the screen!

It won't even turn off. I was just wondering could this be a software problem and if so is there any way that I could fix it?

Otherwise I doubt I'd be able to send it back in time to get a refund.

I can't help but get the feeling that I'm going to end up with an android 2.2 paper weight instead of a tablet!

• 1 month later...

Just a bit of an update, It turns out that I did end up with an android 2.2 paper weight! Icoo have a firmware update software on their site but unfortunately It doesn't work with vista!. I never had the opportunity to send it back so now I'm stuck with it.

Just bare this story in mind If you decide to get a cheap tablet from another country. I may not have paid a lot for it but It's put me off from getting a tablet.