Making tpt backup of ZTE RACER firmware

Guest Vlatko25

Guest Vlatko25

tpt flasher.rar Ok everything you need here is ZTE Terminal software online upgrader http://wwwen.zte.com...20277270179.zip

Original ftm recovery (this is gen 1)

Fastboot Racer thanks to Racer Boy http://android.modac...very-for-racer/

PC and of course internet connection

1.Download software online upgrader ZTE,exctract files to drive C: on your PC,install the app on your PC

2.Open fastboot racer files,inside is recovery img mooncake 4.0.1.0 (before this install the drivers inside Fastboot Racer folder)

3.,Unrar my recovery from atach and rename it just like the recovery inside the fastboot racer files from RacerBoy

4.Move the recovery img from Racerboy files somewere temporary,and put this ftm recovery img already renamed inside Fastboot Racer folder

5.Turn off you android phone(but do not connect to pc stil),turn it on by pressing power button and volume+ to get into fastboot mode

6.Then connect your phone with pc and open the Fastboot Racer folder,and inside is MS-DOS BATCH FILE named windows-flash-gen1-recovery(double click this)

7.After you have succeded flashing recovery img to your Racer,don't disconnect it from pc,turn off the phone and then reboot into recovery by turn on button and volume-

8.Your phone will be in FTM mode(DFU DIagnostic Interface Device)

9.Now open the Terminal software online upgrader,it will first scan network and then device,it will take some minutes to detect phone

10.After it detecs your phone it will give you information about phone model number etc and it will tell you if you have update or your version is the latest

11.Down in the right corner you will have the option to upgrade it anyway,click on that,the upgrader will start to download files(will tell you in mb and percents)

12.After downloading the files it will extract the files and next step is upgrading,but when this starts you must cancel it and exit from upgrader program and also disconnect phone

13.Now go to drive C:,Program files,Zte Terminal Online upgrade software folder double click,inside you will find two folders with the name of the firmware that you have downloaded

14.One zip and one unzip folder,cut them and put them on safe place,they are tpt files for the current firmware and they can be used to flash tpt firmware with usdl software

15.After this you can again flash the old recovery img in the same way,and no damage to your phone

16.Unrar tpt flasher and inside is flasher,don't forget to put tpt files in this folder if you want to flash another tpt rom(this is difrerent flashing than with online upgrader)

I hope this will help to other users of Zte Racer

Feel free to share here diferent tpt firmware for Zte Racer

recovery.rar

Edited by Vlatko25

Guest Vlatko25

tpt flasher.rar Ok everything you need here is ZTE Terminal software online upgrader http://wwwen.zte.com...20277270179.zip

Original ftm recovery (this is gen 1)

Fastboot Racer thanks to Racer Boy http://android.modac...very-for-racer/

PC and of course internet connection

1.Download software online upgrader ZTE,exctract files to drive C: on your PC,install the app on your PC

2.Open fastboot racer files,inside is recovery img mooncake 4.0.1.0 (before this install the drivers inside Fastboot Racer folder)

3.,Unrar my recovery from atach and rename it just like the recovery inside the fastboot racer files from RacerBoy

4.Move the recovery img from Racerboy files somewere temporary,and put this ftm recovery img already renamed inside Fastboot Racer folder

5.Turn off you android phone(but do not connect to pc stil),turn it on by pressing power button and volume+ to get into fastboot mode

6.Then connect your phone with pc and open the Fastboot Racer folder,and inside is MS-DOS BATCH FILE named windows-flash-gen1-recovery(double click this)

7.After you have succeded flashing recovery img to your Racer,don't disconnect it from pc,turn off the phone and then reboot into recovery by turn on button and volume-

8.Your phone will be in FTM mode(DFU DIagnostic Interface Device)

9.Now open the Terminal software online upgrader,it will first scan network and then device,it will take some minutes to detect phone

10.After it detecs your phone it will give you information about phone model number etc and it will tell you if you have update or your version is the latest

11.Down in the right corner you will have the option to upgrade it anyway,click on that,the upgrader will start to download files(will tell you in mb and percents)

12.After downloading the files it will extract the files and next step is upgrading,but when this starts you must cancel it and exit from upgrader program and also disconnect phone

13.Now go to drive C:,Program files,Zte Terminal Online upgrade software folder double click,inside you will find two folders with the name of the firmware that you have downloaded

14.One zip and one unzip folder,cut them and put them on safe place,they are tpt files for the current firmware and they can be used to flash tpt firmware with usdl software

15.After this you can again flash the old recovery img in the same way,and no damage to your phone

16.Unrar tpt flasher and inside is flasher,don't forget to put tpt files in this folder if you want to flash another tpt rom(this is difrerent flashing than with online upgrader)

I hope this will help to other users of Zte Racer

Feel free to share here diferent tpt firmware for Zte Racer

TPT files are mbn files and image files

amss(mbn file)

appsboot(mbnfile)

amsshd(mbnfile)

appsboothd(mbnfile)

cefs(mbnfile)

oemsbl(mbnfile)

partition(mbnfile)

partition_zte(mbnfile)

oemsblhd(mbnfile)

qcsblhd_cfgdata(mbnfile)

boot(image file)

system(image file)

recovery(image file)

THIS IS SAMPLE HOW LOOKS LIKE TPT FILES

Edited by Vlatko25

Guest Vlatko25

TPT files are mbn files and image files

amss(mbn file)

appsboot(mbnfile)

amsshd(mbnfile)

appsboothd(mbnfile)

cefs(mbnfile)

oemsbl(mbnfile)

partition(mbnfile)

partition_zte(mbnfile)

oemsblhd(mbnfile)

qcsblhd_cfgdata(mbnfile)

boot(image file)

system(image file)

recovery(image file)

THIS IS SAMPLE HOW LOOKS LIKE TPT FILES

Rahulj85 does this helped for youD:

Guest Vlatko25

when i have bought zte racer,i was null knowledge for android,but thanks to android modaco,4pda forum i learned a lot,so now i will help to anyone here,like all of you guys have done too much for me,i wish i could develop roms and kernels in the future

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest dell-xcd35

hi to all mods.....i need urgent mods help...

by mistake i have just flashed zte-blade mbn files

now only red light i visible and dfu mode is working.

and all tpt file links are not working....

pls if any of you have these files for dellxcd28(zte racer) upload it

its urgent.