[DEV] AOSP Dev for Zte Blade

Guest t0mm13b

Guest furrabbit.nh

@t0mm13b --- i have your aosp build booting without com.android.phone process error! now how to remove the god awful soft keys... Anyone?? XD XD

post-902993-0-46096300-1322196720_thumb.

Edited by furrabbit.nh

Guest furrabbit.nh

add to buglist:

home key not work

sd card not work

which version you got booted aosp or the hero port? if aosp version how did you go about solving com.android.phone error? i just replaced framework-res.apk and it booted no fuss, but stupid soft keys are there.

Edited by furrabbit.nh

Guest furrabbit.nh

hey pls help me to get risd of from black screen

Please read the thread next time, there is detailed information here explaining how to do it.

If you wait im repacking an update.zip with working touchscreen and com.android.phone process error fixed (wont be posting links without t0mm13b's permission) But if you dont want to wait all the info you need is on the last 3 pages :) But be warned this rom is not stable, not suitable to use if you need a phone.

Guest hedgepigdaniel

Please read the thread next time, there is detailed information here explaining how to do it.

If you wait im repacking an update.zip with working touchscreen and com.android.phone process error fixed (wont be posting links without t0mm13b's permission) But if you dont want to wait all the info you need is on the last 3 pages :) But be warned this rom is not stable, not suitable to use if you need a phone.

I would love that :)

Although I'm out of my depth actually solving any of these problems, I would love to do builds on my reasonably powerful computers if people give me source. I'm in the middle of setting up a build environment and learning how its done.

Guest furrabbit.nh

I would love that :)

Although I'm out of my depth actually solving any of these problems, I would love to do builds on my reasonably powerful computers if people give me source. I'm in the middle of setting up a build environment and learning how its done.

Im still learning, but you must understand this isnt my work, so i cant post links without permission of the dev.

Guest hedgepigdaniel

Im still learning, but you must understand this isnt my work, so i cant post links without permission of the dev.

sure. My comments apply to everyone here (including t0mm13b with his rather challenged little computer).

Guest furrabbit.nh

the way i see it, theres been alot of process in such little time. and ics looks good. not much works though lol :/

Edited by furrabbit.nh

Guest furrabbit.nh

Where did that framework-Res.apk come from?

one of the many different ics builds for different phones i have on my desktop, ill try and track it down for you not quite sure which i pulled it from now.

Edited by furrabbit.nh

Guest furrabbit.nh

It's fine. I think I've found the problem. Its in the framework overlay. There are too many network attributes. I just got rid of the dun one.

the framework-res.apk is from the hero port i think.... so how would i go about correcting errors in the orig framework-res.apk we need to keep this rom as pure as possible, so far the only file pulled from a different device i'm aware of is the framework-res.apk.

Also you would have any idea how to remove the soft keys there awful.

Also one more note the latest superuser from here also works when flashed through cwm. tried it with rommanger and root explorer, on the asop build and the hero port. i like the fact that if you flash ics over cm7 without formatting data all your apps still work XD

Guest tilal6991

the framework-res.apk is from the hero port i think.... so how would i go about correcting errors in the orig framework-res.apk we need to keep this rom as pure as possible, so far the only file pulled from a different device i'm aware of is the framework-res.apk.

Also you would have any idea how to remove the soft keys there awful.

Also one more note the latest superuser from here also works when flashed through cwm. tried it with rommanger and root explorer, on the asop build and the hero port. i like the fact that if you flash ics over cm7 without formatting data all your apps still work XD

If you use the framework from the blade the soft keys should dissapear.

Guest furrabbit.nh

If you use the framework from the blade the soft keys should dissapear.

if we use framework from the blade, we get com.android.phone process error on boot, and i'm not sure how to fix it..

EDIT, this framework is deffinatly from the hero port but that has no soft keys :S when booted

Edited by furrabbit.nh

Guest tilal6991

if we use framework from the blade, we get com.android.phone process error on boot, and i'm not sure how to fix it..

EDIT, this framework is deffinatly from the hero port but that has no soft keys :S

We need to,compile from scratch without the dun network attribute in device/zte/blade/overlay/frameworks/base/core/Res/Res/configuration/config/config.xml

Guest furrabbit.nh

We need to,compile from scratch without the dun network attribute in device/zte/blade/overlay/frameworks/base/core/Res/Res/configuration/config/config.xml

count me out for compiling it lol take way too long on this netbook lmao

Guest furrabbit.nh

hey <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">furrabbit.nh did u get it work on ur blade?

its been running on my blade for the past few hour. all the info you need to get it to work is in this thread

Guest furrabbit.nh

Is ril (phone) working?

i cant check now just restored my cm7 backup gotta goto work soon. Check ur pm

the dialler comes up etcetc, cant check nothing more though no gsm nor nothing.

Edited by furrabbit.nh

Guest davidnintendo

I have made a flashable zip with all changes so far, so it is booting and screen and touchscreen are working. If you want, and if the creator of the thread agrees, I could upload it for anyone who wants to test it. I have 20 Mb upload speed so it shouldn't take more than a minute.