4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Update!

Note that the MCK r8 kernels do not require the 4.0.3 compatability pack (this is only required for third party 4.0.3 kernels).

P

Changelog

09 Jan 15:35 (Ir9-dev)

• MoDaCo Custom Kernel r8 (all versions)
  • Kitchen fixes

Guest StuMcBill

Update!

Note that the MCK r8 kernels do not require the 4.0.3 compatability pack (this is only required for third party 4.0.3 kernels).

P

Changelog

09 Jan 15:35 (Ir9-dev)

• MoDaCo Custom Kernel r8 (all versions)
  • Kitchen fixes

I just downloaded a new bake, however the option for MCK r8 wasn't available, is there anyway I can download them seperately? Was it r8 you were getting epic battery life on?

OT

Have you ever considered making a kitchen app?

Cheers

Guest DonVincenzo

Quick question Paul, do we need your MCK to be able to take advantage of USB host functionality, or is that available in the stock kernel?

(Probably one of the best new functions of the GN for me is being able to review my GoPro footage while on the mountain - just plug in and play back the video...so awesome!)

Guest jmagee

Just downloaded and flashed. Booted fine with stock kernel and radio XXKK6. Camera working fine and had to search for google+ to do the update. Fantastic as always Paul massive thanks. Any chance of a screenshot showing widgetsoid and what it can do? Not one I have tried before. Would I be better rebaking or just downloading it from the market?

Thanks again

Jamie

Guest MiKA7_

Paul, currently on Jamie when I check "Menu button on right also active when hidden" and only that one the left menu button is also active when hidden.. downloaded it twice and same happens.. any ideas what I probably did wrong??:P

M

Guest miraclestone

Great work Paul! Thank you. Just wondering if this release will overide the setting I've made in SetCPU to underclock my battery.

thanks for all you do!

Guest BushMasterSix

Okay I bake now using zero custom kernel's etc. everything remains unchecked in this section.

Therefore this ROM is not compatible with the current franco kernel #11, I am right?

Edited by BushMasterSix

Guest jmagee

Yes it does I baked fine. You need to be more specific to be helpful.

Kitchen does not work. All baked roms does not work!

edit:That said I have just gone to rebake with widgetsoid and that option seems to have disappeared.

Edited by jmagee

Guest StuMcBill

Okay I bake now using zero custom kernel's etc. everything remains unchecked in this section.

Therefore this ROM is not compatible with the current franco kernel #11, I am right?

It will be compatible if you have baked in the 4.0.3 compatibility pack.

Guest miraclestone

There's what Widgetsoid looks like on my device providing the notification toggles! :)

P

widgetsoidir9.png

Stupid question but how did you make ur notification page ur home page?

Guest DarkGruf

Two bakes two fails at install. Blocked on padlock. Paul are you sure the kitchen is fixed and working ? And a nOOb question where do I check the md5 for the .zip I baked ? I see the md5 value on the .zip's name that I dowloaded to my computer but with what do I compare it ?

Guest crisdo98

yep, stuck on 'Google lock' here as well... previously coming from a 'temporary' other rom (sorry) with franco10 kernel (choose 4.0.3 compatibility).

Will wait to confirm the kitched has been sorted before trying again.

edit: Thanks, reflashed and then flashed franco's kernel immediately after and now all is working fine :D

Edited by crisdo98

Guest JasonKenny

Ah crap. Just baked and flashed ir9 and I am also stuck at google/padlock also.

brain not working. can someone kindly remind me how to transfer a new bake to the GN (I am on a mac and the Android File transfer) not recognising the phone at google/padlock.

Jay

p.s. I was running Franco kernel 11

Guest DarkGruf

Ah crap. Just baked and flashed ir9 and I am also stuck at google/padlock also.

brain not working. can someone kindly remind me how to transfer a new bake to the GN (I am on a mac and the Android File transfer) not recognising the phone at google/padlock.

Jay

p.s. I was running Franco kernel 11

No way to conect the phone under padlock. I hope you ave a fresh nandroid backup... Reboot under bootloader (volume + and - And power) then vanigate to recovery with vol key, in recovery restore your last nandroid. Then you can connect the phone. I can't see any other way but that does not mean there is not one :) That's just what I would do in your situation (and what I did btw).

I will stick to ir8 untill I see Paul again around here also :)

Edited by DarkGruf