4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest roswell_blake

The link to the core of the i5 prebake is pointing to old i3 core prebake.

Was just going to point this out.

Also, I was going to ask if I could easily flash Ir5 over Ir3 and be good, or do I need to flash both Ir4 and Ir5?

Guest Zarch1972

Was just going to point this out.

Also, I was going to ask if I could easily flash Ir5 over Ir3 and be good, or do I need to flash both Ir4 and Ir5?

I've just gone Ir3 to Ir5 with no problems. (so far)

Guest roswell_blake

I've just gone Ir3 to Ir5 with no problems. (so far)

Thanks for the info.

It looks like the core package is still Ir3 but the option pack is Ir5.

Guest roswell_blake

So is the core update limited to System UI elements? And if that is the case, since there are no changes to the System UI, is it ok to flash the Ir3 and the Ir5 option pack? I could have this completely confused.

Filesonic gives the link to share: http://www.filesonic...ynexus-core.zip

Changing the 3 to a 5 will just return to the original Ir3 link. Just a bit confused. It's been a while since Ive been in the hack and flash game.

Edit- actually replacing any number will return you to the original link.

So are all the changes in the option pack or do we need to wait for them to fix the link?

Edited by roswell_blake

Paul has just let me know that the ir3 download is actually the ir5 update its just a typo.. so its good to go

Really? The MD5 doesn't match what's listed for ir5 and is the same as the previous ir3 download, so I was pretty sure it was the ir3 file.

Edited by Fred_

Guest wilbur-force

File sonic blows man, its telling me i can only download one file at a time. Im not even downloading anything from there... :(

yep ... was getting that a lot so i bit the bullet and paid $9 to get the filesonic/adfree/kitchen package :)

On another note though im struggle to get a pendrive to work with the IR5 prebake :( USB drive has a light on but nothing in the dev block using root explorer .... ?

File sonic blows man, its telling me i can only download one file at a time. Im not even downloading anything from there... :(

Use chrome and download 'stealthy'. You can chose another country (IP) to use as a proxy. They're pretty fast proxies too, I get 300kbps easily.

Guest Nikolas Skoufis

Thanks heaps Paul, but I still can't access the Kitchen, even though I've paid for modaco ad free. I've PM'd you and lodged a support request, but I haven't received any response. I figured you might see it if I posted here.

Sorry if I'm pestering you.

Regards

-Nik

Guest LadFromWales

Just flashed Ir5 from kitchen, search button on bottom rocks, though it'll take a little to get used to it shifting the other buttons a little!

I come from the other popular ROM...it's nice that I can reboot my phone with power plugged in without fear of having to pull the battery...!

Aside from that no issues to report, though I've not wiped at all yet, will see what mess that brings in time! :)

EDIT: Trackball alerts don't seem to be working for me, unless I'm missing something. I set missed calls to red, turned screen off and called phone from another phone. The light was white when ringing as usual, but after the missed call display and screen turned off, no flashy light :(

Edited by LadFromWales

Guest Matthew Ford

I paid yesterday for the kitchen and i made up my own l4 rom last night, but now its saying that i must be a premium member even though i am signed in?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Guest Drawde40599

Any1 else think the volume on this phone is crazy low even turned all the way up ??? Any way we can get a volume boot option ? Not call volume but everything else ?