Lost phone

Guest Arnar

Hi, I lost my ZTE Blade the other day. I didn't have any app that enables me to remotely wipe it. When I discovered it was lost I tried calling it and it was as if it was turned off so that was the case or someone had removed the SIM card. since then I have got a new SIM card so the old one is disabled. The only problem is that it was connected to my google account.

I installed Plan B on market.android.com but haven't received any emails yet, which to me means that it is still turned off or someone has already wiped the data. But I'm still a little worried. So my question is, Can I block this particular device from my google account? or maybe do something else?

Thanks, Arnar.

Edited by Arnar

Guest Seiki Alice

Hi, I lost my ZTE Blade the other day. I didn't have any app that enables me to remotely wipe it. When I discovered it was lost I tried calling it and it was as if it was turned off so that was the case or someone had removed the SIM card. since then I have got a new SIM card so the old one is disabled. The only problem is that it was connected to my google account.

I installed Plan B on market.android.com but haven't received any emails yet, which to me means that it is still turned off or someone has already wiped the data. But I'm still a little worried. So my question is, Can I block this particular device from my google account? or maybe do something else?

Thanks, Arnar.

Such a very amazing link!

watch movies SPAM