Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Yellow Monster

Andypad verdict

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Had the Andypad for a couple of days now, my verdict? FAIL.

The build quality feels nice, but the ROM is just HORRIBLE, sluggish, FC's etc etc etc.

I'm really disapointed, I thought they might create something worthwhile but sadly, no, not enough work has gone into the ROM.

It's going back, have mailed CS.

YM

We'll get cm7 on it soon ...... might want to hold your horses. Try my ROM!

Good luck on getting a good ROM working, but I've sent mine back.

To give an idea of how bad the ROM/Tablet is..... I have a HP Touchpad running Cyanogen Alpha 3, and THAT was more stable!

Don't misunderstand me, I think what AndyPad are trying to do is great, and if they release something else, I will consider them again.

YM.

Good luck on getting a good ROM working, but I've sent mine back.

To give an idea of how bad the ROM/Tablet is..... I have a HP Touchpad running Cyanogen Alpha 3, and THAT was more stable!

Don't misunderstand me, I think what AndyPad are trying to do is great, and if they release something else, I will consider them again.

YM.

Sad to hear that, I've been using a rooted rom based on the original that someone posted here, without much trouble. It might not be great for a lot of things, but it's great for watching a movie or playing some games or surfing around - a good travel or bed companion, that is.