• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

30 Nov r3: Volume Bug Fix!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Annoyed with the volume bug on your Galaxy Nexus? Well, i'm very proud to present the forthcoming official fixed boot image which resolves this problem. In order to flash this boot image, you need your bootloader to be unlocked at this time (use './fastboot-windows oem unlock' (or the appropriate version for your machine, included in the download). Note that the OEM unlock sequence wipes your device.

APPLY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! This is still in a testing phase internally. Although it works great for us, well, you never know. :)

• Volume Bug Fix r3 - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid) - MD5: 292ba3630f475b2f779a19057649200a

How to use - Windows, Linux and OSX

- Download the zip file above and extract to a directory

- Put your device in bootloader mode - Turn off the phone then turn on with the 'volume up' and 'volume down' buttons both pressed to enter the bootloader (as pictured below)

- WINDOWS - double click 'install-windows.bat'

- MAC - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-mac.sh' followed by './install-mac.sh'

- LINUX - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-linux.sh' followed by './install-linux.sh'

Please don't rehost this zip file - if you want to link to the fix, please link to this topic. That's all I ask. Enjoy! ;)

P

PS While you're here why not check out our root and our backlight levels patch?

PPS If you find this useful, please consider supporting MoDaCo by signing up for a MoDaCo subscription. MoDaCo Ad Free with Online Kitchen access is only $9 for a limited time only including a 30 day Filesonic premium subscription! Visit this topic for further details!

Posted

r2 online to flash instead of boot. Reapply if you have applied r1.

P

Posted

Hello,

When I try to execute 'install-windows.bat' I get an error "Unknown partition". Fastboot flash expects partition name as the first argument, what should that be?

Thanks.

Posted

It should be 'fastboot flash boot' - apologies, i'll fix that!

P

Posted

r3 online (script fix).

P

Posted

r3 online (script fix).

P

Thank you