Buying a Samsung Galaxy S2

Guest Navie

Currently I have a ZTE Skate and have been given a good offer to buy a brand new Galaxy S2 for £240, a couple of things...how does it do with gaming?...I know it has a dual core processor and will games still work that are made a year down the line? Also...can I unlock this phone using some sort of 'recovery' method? Thanks.

Currently I have a ZTE Skate and have been given a good offer to buy a brand new Galaxy S2 for £240, a couple of things...how does it do with gaming?...I know it has a dual core processor and will games still work that are made a year down the line? Also...can I unlock this phone using some sort of 'recovery' method? Thanks.

240 is a bargain mate. I wuld go and get it right now if i were you. ;)

but yeh, can handle games with ease, (from the games i have, which are angry birds, flick football, PES 2011, samurai 2 veganace, Nova to name a few...)

and what do u mean by unlock? do u mean unlocking so u can use any carrier?

240 is a bargain mate. I wuld go and get it right now if i were you. ;)

but yeh, can handle games with ease, (from the games i have, which are angry birds, flick football, PES 2011, samurai 2 veganace, Nova to name a few...)

and what do u mean by unlock? do u mean unlocking so u can use any carrier?

I have a budget of £300 to spend on a Galaxy S2, does anyone recommend that I buy a S2 from Gumtree as there is a good bargain to get from there?...never bought anything from there before, I want a brand new S2 though. Yup...I meant carrier unlock, incase my S2 is locked, thanks.

I have a budget of £300 to spend on a Galaxy S2, does anyone recommend that I buy a S2 from Gumtree as there is a good bargain to get from there?...never bought anything from there before, I want a brand new S2 though. Yup...I meant carrier unlock, incase my S2 is locked, thanks.

use gumtree at ur own risk, is all im saying...

I dont think of it as the safest place to trade, not as safe as say ebay :L

I'd avoid gumtree. Ebay and Amazon market can be risky too.

The whatmobile forum and AVforums tend to be very reliable.

I've just bought a Galaxy note for £460 on Ebay :) ...getting special delivery tomorrow, so will arrive on Tuesday.