• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

1 Dec ITL41F - Stock ROM image for ClockworkMod

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Here is the completely stock ROM image for the GSM Galaxy Nexus, version ITL41F. It is not rooted, if you wish to root after installing use my Superboot. System and boot images are included, recovery and baseband are not. The baseband version for ITL41F is the same (XXKK1) as ITL41D, which is posted in this topic if required.

I know this will be useful to anyone wishing to revert their phone to get a future OTA, to chefs wanting to base a ROM on it etc. etc., so here it is.

To install, flash this update zip via ClockworkMod.

Enjoy! :)

• DOWNLOAD (ROMraid) - MD5: da1a2c364d316f734f5bd75e7a2f7e32

P

Posted (edited)

Paul, how do you deodex this ROM? The dsixda kitchen won't do it :(

EDIT: Will try the latest build of dsixda's kitchen as I didn't think to check for updates to it ;)

Edited by EddyOS

Posted

Thanks Paul, much appreciated.

Posted

dsixda kitchen 0.180 is now deodexing the ROM, thanks Paul! :D

As a cheeky add-on, if you have time, do you have the stock system.img and boot.img?

Posted

will this remove CMW ?

im trying to get my phone back to its original "unroot and looked bootloader"

Posted

will this remove CMW ?

im trying to get my phone back to its original "unroot and looked bootloader"

Then just use the stock images supplied by Google at the following link:

http://groups.google.com/group/android-building/msg/43c3a418144fc6c5?pli=1

http://code.google.com/android/nexus/images.html

Posted

thanks mate but how do i flash this ? im downloading the .tgz file now .

There are instructions in the tgz after you extract it - tells you which order to flash everything and what commands to use - check out the .sh file.

Posted

got it thanks again :)

Posted

My Nexus stays in bootanimation when I flash this with CWM. MD5 maches. Any idea?

Posted

My Nexus stays in bootanimation when I flash this with CWM. MD5 maches. Any idea?

same here. wiping cache and dalvik and fixing permissions did't improve the situation ;)

I didn't try a full wipe from CWM. Would that help?

and would this also wipe the virtual SD card?

thanks

Posted

ok, a full wipe fixed it :)

Posted

If i wanna get back to stock with the official google images...should I do a wipe with CWM first, or does those command (given in the .sh file) wipe the device?

Posted

Here is the completely stock ROM image for the GSM Galaxy Nexus, version ITL41F. It is not rooted, if you wish to root after installing use my Superboot. System and boot images are included, recovery and baseband are not. The baseband version for ITL41F is the same (XXKK1) as ITL41D, which is posted in this topic if required.

I know this will be useful to anyone wishing to revert their phone to get a future OTA, to chefs wanting to base a ROM on it etc. etc., so here it is.

To install, flash this update zip via ClockworkMod.

Enjoy! :)

• DOWNLOAD (ROMraid) - MD5: da1a2c364d316f734f5bd75e7a2f7e32

P

Hi Paul,

Thank you.

Please confirm if thid is the Samsung Stock ROM.

Besides, please kindly upload:

1. bootloader-maguro-primekk14.img

2. radio-maguro-i9250ugkl1

if you have a copy on hand.

Posted

Can't seem to download this, keeps downloading as a 3KB file?