[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest manelriells

The fact is that social bitchin is GAY :rolleyes:

jassycliq_tweet4.jpg

For this accomplexed guy I woud say this:

When you have and are nothing,you have to look your neightbourght's work to feel important.

When he says: look at kmob's development....It's so funny¡¡¡ Kmob's only has given words and more words,he said on 1st of december he was been two days using his fantastic and fully working ics rom,and still nothing released...when he releases something better than this rom then you could talk.If you have nothing and you only talk about the other's relases and fisically true roms,then you are more than pathethic....

I think if Kmobs were really the best developer,he could has relesased something yet,and don't cry and care for what the others do and say,this is called short-dick complex in my land.....I have read that CM team are with samsung now and they are delaying cm9 for s2 waiting for the company to have his ics.....suckers....

Men talk with facts,not with air blown' words and using trolls to badword people.

salute

Guest horrorschow

hey trip, flashed alpha 4 and must say its not so good... its rebooting so much and phone freezes many many times... alpha 2 was better than alpha 4...

go on with your work, its pretty good and i now its an alpha, and i think far away from beta;-)

Edit:

--------

and after reboot or power off, phone will not boot again...you have to superwipe or reflash the rom:-(

Edited by horrorschow

Guest death1246

hey trip, flashed alpha 4 and must say its not so good... its rebooting so much and phone freezes many many times... alpha 2 was better than alpha 4...

go on with your work, its pretty good and i now its an alpha, and i think far away from beta;-)

Edit:

--------

and after reboot or power off, phone will not boot again...you have to superwipe or reflash the rom:-(

This is because the hardware acceeration drivers are not near to perfect. kmobs or HTC need to help out. But seems like kmobs is workin on his own for now. I see no problem with that. But this guy is doing a good job on his own aswell.

Guest nonmindo

...........I have read that CM team are with samsung now and they are delaying cm9 for s2 waiting for the company to have his ics.....

I cut out most of your post in the quote because I only want to focus on one point.

The CM "team" Does not work for Samsung, Cyanogen (Steve Kondik) Is the only one that I know of that works for Samsung, and it has already been stated LONG ago that his involvement with Samsung would not change the course of CM development, so unless you can prove the fact that the "team" is working for Samsung and that they are purposefully "delaying CM9" because of the involvement with Samsung then maybe you should follow your own quote

"Men talk with facts,not with air blown' words and using trolls to bad word people."

My Sources:

http://www.theverge.com/2011/08/15/samsung-hires-cyanogenmod-founder-steve-kondik/

http://www.slashgear.com/cyanogen-hired-by-samsung-will-continue-work-on-cyanogenmod-for-android-16171941/

http://www.redmondpie.com/cyanogenmod-founder-steve-kondik-now-working-at-samsung-mobile/

Just wanted to say something.....

THIS IS AN ALPHA! IT SHOULD BE NO WHERE NEAR READY FOR A DAILY DRIVER!

Some of you guys are just too eager to see it rolling 100%, Give trip a chance hes done amazing feats over the last few days and im pretty sure he is fed up of seeing everyone moaning this doesn't work, that doesn't work etc etc

Trip i think you need to choose a few testers while its still Alpha, Maybe a few more when its Beta.I have a feeling people have just arrived here from XDA and dont have any appreciation for what you have done! they just have one thing on there mind... Ice Cream Sandwich and they want it yesterday, Take your time dude n HAVE A REST!

Some of you guys are just too eager to see it rolling 100%, Give trip a chance hes done amazing feats over the last few days and im pretty sure he is fed up of seeing everyone moaning this doesn't work, that doesn't work etc etc

Trip i think you need to choose a few testers while its still Alpha, Maybe a few more when its Beta.I have a feeling people have just arrived here from XDA and dont have any appreciation for what you have done! they just have one thing on there mind... Ice Cream Sandwich and they want it yesterday, Take your time dude n HAVE A REST!

I agree

Take your time dude n HAVE A REST!

Totally agree, and while I'm lucky enough to have a second phone (already running ICS) I restored my GB nandroid earlier today. Happy to putter around and give feedback but not yet willing to give up that stability/usability. ICS is great, but it's even better when it doesn't crash every five minutes.

Looking forward to flashing and testing Trip's next effort.

Thanks again Trip.

Guest lossofsilence

I agree

Agreeed...

Frist, im new to this forum. Second, i am not new to android (not quite a dev though). Third, @Trip AWESOME stuff man cant say it enough.

If you need someone to seriously test your releases, not just saying "wifi works" or "camera doesnt work" let me know man. Anything i can do to help.

Edited by lossofsilence

Guest petar.bgd

+1

Guest ronaldramsayii

Totally agree, and while I'm lucky enough to have a second phone (already running ICS) I restored my GB nandroid earlier today. Happy to putter around and give feedback but not yet willing to give up that stability/usability. ICS is great, but it's even better when it doesn't crash every five minutes.

Looking forward to flashing and testing Trip's next effort.

Thanks again Trip.

Agreeed...

Frist, im new to this forum. Second, i am not new to android (not quite a dev though). Third, @Trip AWESOME stuff man cant say it enough.

If you need someone to seriously test your releases, not just saying "wifi works" or "camera doesnt work" let me know man. Anything i can do to help.

Ive seen the progress you've made Trip. No offense to other devs or anything but you're the first to get a ICS ROM out that can consistently boot and operate. Others say what they've achieved but haven't released anything to show for it. Keep doing your thing bro....if you need alpha testers behind the scenes please feel free to hit me up. You're doing a fantastic job with this. Progress being made almost everytime you're working on it. Thanx a million bro!

Guest Denver Pedro

Who is using this as a daily?

I don't think there's any way anyone is using this as a daily at this point. Too many lock-ups and reboots.

That being said, Trip fantastic work so far. I've loved getting a glimpse of ICS and it looks great. I was also able to confirm that the email security enhancements work with my corporate exchange server so I'm psyched for a more stable release when I can use it as a daily driver without 3rd party e-mail apps bloating up the system.

Thanks again Trip!

Guest rajackar

I don't think there's any way anyone is using this as a daily at this point. Too many lock-ups and reboots.

That being said, Trip fantastic work so far. I've loved getting a glimpse of ICS and it looks great. I was also able to confirm that the email security enhancements work with my corporate exchange server so I'm psyched for a more stable release when I can use it as a daily driver without 3rd party e-mail apps bloating up the system.

Thanks again Trip!

Can you tell me a bit about those. i'm really quite interested in those enhancements.

Guest Arz Bhatia

Or he is working. Either way, I don't mind if he gets a break.

He's here :lol:

Edit - He's gone :(

Edited by Arz Bhatia