[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest zetnord

Data connection does now auto select the correct apn after installation. No need for manual apn anymore.

nice man..non need set manual apn will made some pep smile with this ice cream :P

salute

Hmm Wifi still not working

It needs static IP.

Trip, awesome work. Unfortunately:

- had one reboot

- had one lockup

- calling does not work. as soon as opponent picks up, phone drops the call (and reboots)

Yes, I am on Alpha3

Keep it up mate

Guest R1nGoStar_

How do we make it static

With my carrier, I can ask for a static IP to use in my home router, otherwise if you don't, your IP changes all the time(dynamic IP) Normally you don't need static, but for now(alpha3) you do.

Hope it helps :)

With my carrier, I can ask for a static IP to use in my home router, otherwise if you don't, your IP changes all the time(dynamic IP) Normally you don't need static, but for now(alpha3) you do.

bullox, you are talking about the outside view of your router. inside it will normally hand out dynamic ips through DHCP. You need to pick one of those (most likely 192.168.0.xx) which is not yet in use, add your router IP as gateway and DNS and you are all set

Guest gonintendo

No, your internal ip that's assigned by the router to attached devices has nothing to do with your external ip, only your router sees that.

Guest R1nGoStar_

bullox, you are talking about the outside view of your router. inside it will normally hand out dynamic ips through DHCP. You need to pick one of those (most likely 192.168.0.xx) which is not yet in use, add your router IP as gateway and DNS and you are all set

oh, i didn't know that. My bad

so i don't need an ip from my carrier???

Edited by R1nGoStar_

It needs static IP.

Trip, awesome work. Unfortunately:

- had one reboot

- had one lockup

- calling does not work. as soon as opponent picks up, phone drops the call (and reboots)

Yes, I am on Alpha3

Keep it up mate

Good progress but still too many lockups and reboots. I haven't been able to run Alpha 3 more than a minute without a reboot

Edited by joseme

Guest TripNRaVeR

Media fire here

Try RS mediafire was interrupted during file verify

edit lol: kiddin me

all those fails are mediafire's :unsure:

Edited by TripNRaVeR